Apr 09 2013
By: Icarus_prime Sackboy 605 posts

Quick Party Invite System Suggestion

[ Edited ]
14 replies 197 views Edited Apr 9, 2013

This is just a quick minor feature that I want to request for relating to the Party Invite System. Within the invite tab, where you see the invites, I think it would be somewhat useful if we could have an option where we can clear out all the invites we have currently instead of manually selectively deleting each one. Sometimes when I'm in a party and I want to remove unwanted invites it can get annoying going through the removal of all of them that if you have alot of friends playing currently.

Hope ND might add this in a later patch if it's still possible. Kudos for this idea. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (197 Views)
Gaming Beast
1880 posts

Re: Quick Party Invite System Suggestion

Apr 9, 2013
Why is this in white text it might be a good idea I just can't read it...
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 9, 2013

I would prefer if they gave us a feature like Black Ops 2 to game invite people, UC2 had something similar. 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9832 posts

Apr 9, 2013
What do you mean, "game invite"?

Also, you're not going to CoDify UC3, right Zidane? If I wanted to play CoD I'd have to rethink my life decisions (not play CoD eiyher way).
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (152 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
996 posts

Apr 9, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Also, you're not going to CoDify UC3, right Zidane? If I wanted to play CoD I'd have to rethink my life decisions (not play CoD eiyher way).

He means when you get an invite and don't accept it and it never goes away until you delete it? Or the ones that show up in your PSN inbox? I'm not sure myself tbh. To the OP: I constantly clear out those in game invites, you should do the same. For christ sake they give you like an hour in the lobby in between games. What are you doing in that time? /kinda sarcasm :smileytongue:

Back to TheStuntDouble: Call of Duty isn't that bad imo, yes it's repeats and yes, the only good ones are Modern Warfare 1 & 2. But even though Infinity Ward let us down with MW3 I respect them for the sole reason of making one of the best console FPS's that shaped a future generation of gaming. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is one of the best games made in the past decade if not ever. Treyarch sucks. And that is an unfinished sentence. I can't say the rest. They take IW's game engine and butcher the Multiplayer. Hell the one thing they do right they mess up (zombies). I hate having to stand up for something that is notorius for ruining the game industry with DLC's and rehashes, but those were gonna happen anyways, sooner or later but COD4 did WAY more good for the gaming world than bad. That is my experience, and I played it on 360, I am guessing the PS3 version is very bad compared to the 360 one though. The 360 is more social and that makes it much more fun. Not fun enough for me to buy a new one, though. R.I.P Xbox 360. Kinda got off subject, but that leaves me with a question: You're in Asia, aren't you? I think I've read that somewhere. Anyways, i hear the 360 doesn't really do well in places like Asia or Japan, is that true? Is a 360 uncommon? You might never answer, but I'm pretty curious.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 15 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9832 posts

Apr 9, 2013
@Regenade Long post, but you do get youself an answer! :smileyhappy:

For me, the last best CoD game is CoD3. The last one with the WWII storyline THAT ISN'T WaW (because that was just... Eh). I have tried the new games, and the singleplayer sucks. I don't give a single **bleep** about how well the multiplayer is if they can't do jack about how stupidly cliche singleplayer is.

Regarding the 360: it's not exactly an awesome console here for multiplayer, because you have to pay for it monthly. It's popular only because you can mod it for fake games, which are wildly popular here. But is it worth not having/paying for multiplayer? That's a 50-50.

Peeps here stick to the free multiplayer because duh.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 15 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 9, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

I'm not a fan of COD actually but it's MP is well built and shouldn't be frowned upon.

But i'm talking about when a friend is playing UC3 if they invite you while you're not connected to UC3 servers they should have the option to send that invite to your PM inbox.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 15 (141 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
996 posts

Apr 9, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
@Regenade Long post, but you do get youself an answer! :smileyhappy:

For me, the last best CoD game is CoD3. The last one with the WWII storyline THAT ISN'T WaW (because that was just... Eh). I have tried the new games, and the singleplayer sucks. I don't give a single **bleep** about how well the multiplayer is if they can't do jack about how stupidly cliche singleplayer is.

Regarding the 360: it's not exactly an awesome console here for multiplayer, because you have to pay for it monthly. It's popular only because you can mod it for fake games, which are wildly popular here. But is it worth not having/paying for multiplayer? That's a 50-50.

Peeps here stick to the free multiplayer because duh.

Single player past COD 3 has sucked horribly, but some of  the MP's were really good. At least I enjoyed them. But I can totally understand if you hate it lol. It's loved by many but hated by many also. I never judge a COD game by SP, because I don't buy COD with SP in mind, and now that my 360 is fried, I won't be buying anymore. Also shoutout to my lower stress levels due to not playing COD anymore. After MW2, COD MP got to where it could frustrate me, which is where the series started to slip for me. #abbreviations

Regarding the 360: I bet Microsoft screws your region over in pricing and probably everything else. It really isn't a console that tries to reach out to an audience outside the US. The only attempt ever made to reach out was to name the first Halo game "Halo: Combat evolved" to try and get the Japanese to understand what the game is. That failed and now the 360 has laughable sales in those regions. Pity Microsoft is one of our greatest companies here in the US. Americans suck at selling things over seas. over half the cars I see in the road today are manufactured in japan.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 15 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9832 posts

Apr 9, 2013
@ren Yep, overpriced. It's not like Sony even has the Philippines as an option, but at peast the MP is free.

Also I judge any and every game by SP. I'm like Yahtzee from ZeroPunctuation, but I'm more open-minded. I love me some WWII.

@Zidane
Oh, you mean like Max Payne 3?
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (130 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
996 posts

Apr 9, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
@ren Yep, overpriced. It's not like Sony even has the Philippines as an option, but at peast the MP is free.

Also I judge any and every game by SP. I'm like Yahtzee from ZeroPunctuation, but I'm more open-minded. I love me some WWII.

@Zidane
Oh, you mean like Max Payne 3?

His Just cause 2 and Tomb Raider review still get me everytime :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 15 (126 Views)
0 Likes