Highlighted
Sep 01 2012
By: Cobra_GT5000 Lombax Warrior 104 posts

Quit fooling us Naughty Dog

[ Edited ]
5 replies 262 views Edited Sep 1, 2012

You're releasing all of this nonsense DLC, when we all know you're gonna have a Player's Choice,Game Of The Year,Gamestop,Platinum,Greatest Hits,Gold,Armored,Dub Remixed,Ultimate,komplete edition.Basically sometype edition of this game for the wonderfull price of $39.99.I think one guy earlier said the DLC total is over $150.That's insane, and what's more insane is anybody that bought all of this.You can purchase(not including bundles) about 245 items for this game.That's insane, name one other console game that has this blasphemy of purchased items.All I can say is milk, they're milking this game as much as they can before a newer edition is coming.Gaming is dying with this obstard dlc, to get a complete game nowadays you have to wait 6months-1 years to get it's completed form.

Next week for $4.99 you can buy exlcusive Beats by Dr.Dre for Drake to wear in multiplayer.

Message 1 of 6 (262 Views)
Fender Bender
3480 posts

Re: Quit fooling us Naughty Dog

Sep 1, 2012

Some of it is pointless indeed, like Basic Drake... ._.

However, Baseball Shirt Drake is awesome! 

Message 2 of 6 (247 Views)
Lombax Warrior
210 posts

Sep 1, 2012

You can pick the game up for around £20 now and I dont think it includes all the new DLC otherwise there would literally be no point to the items that you earn from getting treasures in game. I think its only going to include the map packs etc that the fortune hunters club gave people. So to me it doesn't seem like a rip off.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 6 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
260 posts

Sep 1, 2012

They already have a game of the year edition planned, yes. However, it includes none of the microtransaction items. It has all the Fortune Hunter DLC. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 6 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
381 posts

Sep 1, 2012

I guess you aren't up-to-date with the Microsoft side of dlc.

The race-series Forza has more dlc than UC3.

Message 5 of 6 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
460 posts

Sep 1, 2012

ND should make a "We're Sorry" Edition, that includes a single player store in the campaign, no RoF or Revenge in multiplayer, a treasure system with no just cash and more varied treasure drops, a 4th map pack for Fortune Hunter's Club, Rika Raja and Daniel Pinkerton, no Power Ranger, DLC bundles, seperated CoOp modes, more colors, better Hunter Arena, and playable maps besides London Underground.

Message 6 of 6 (130 Views)