Reply
Highlighted
Apr 06 2013
By: Eric-ND Naughty Dog Developer 594 posts
Offline

READ THIS: Double Cash in the EU regions

[ Edited ]
16 replies 1012 views Edited Apr 7, 2013
We have an issue with Double Cash in the EU regions and are working to resolve it. We will extend Double Cash in ALL regions for a set duration during next week to make up for lost days. Thanks for your patience while we work it out.
Message 1 of 17 (1,012 Views)
Naughty Paw
Registered: 02/11/2010
Online
11480 posts
 

Re: READ THIS: Double Cash in the EU regions

[ Edited ]
Apr 7, 2013

Great for those in Europe. Your support of this game has been impeccable

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Spoiler
*Awaits the slaughter*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 2 of 17 (996 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: READ THIS: Double Cash in the EU regions

Apr 7, 2013

Nice to see it took you guys 24 hours to update us.

 

With that said shouldn't every region get compensated it's not like North America had it from yesterday, Rare Treasure drop next week Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 17 (991 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4570 posts
 

Re: READ THIS: Double Cash in the EU regions

Apr 7, 2013
What's with double cash on weekends?

Can we every have some weekdays so that people busy on weekends can get a chance to level up? Smiley Sad

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Message 4 of 17 (921 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/13/2009
Offline
1011 posts
 

Re: READ THIS: Double Cash in the EU regions

Apr 7, 2013

shadowlibraboy wrote:
What's with double cash on weekends?

Can we every have some weekdays so that people busy on weekends can get a chance to level up? Smiley Sad

Yeah, Shadow is SO popular he has places to go, people to see, ladies to show a good time. Can't expect him to play on weekends with a schedule like that.

Message 5 of 17 (915 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2203 posts
 

Re: READ THIS: Double Cash in the EU regions

Apr 7, 2013

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:
What's with double cash on weekends?

Can we every have some weekdays so that people busy on weekends can get a chance to level up? Smiley Sad

Yeah, Shadow is SO popular he has places to go, people to see, ladies to show a good time. Can't expect him to play on weekends with a schedule like that.


So thats why he never plays on weekends. Smiley Surprised

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 6 of 17 (904 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Online
3526 posts
 

Re: READ THIS: Double Cash in the EU regions

[ Edited ]
Apr 7, 2013

Eric-ND wrote:
We have an issue with Double Cash in the EU regions and are working to resolve it. We will extend Double Cash in those regions for a set duration during next week to make up for lost days. Thanks for your patience while we work it out.

great, while you're at it you might just as well wonder if double cash is even necessary if everyone is max level already and who is not will be in a few days...

 

it's not me you have to do it for, because I have already all the treasures, but a rare treasure drop weekend would be much more appreciated by any fans you have left, or maybe an even better idea, fix the whole treasure system, and all the other things that need fixing... *cough* matchmaking, hipfire, rate of fire, m9, whack and roll glitch, lag, high five, coop problems, climbing mechanics, aiming while hanging, aim assist, airwalk, dead body glitch, party splits, and many more... *cough*

Message 7 of 17 (891 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2203 posts
 

Re: READ THIS: Double Cash in the EU regions

Apr 7, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:
We have an issue with Double Cash in the EU regions and are working to resolve it. We will extend Double Cash in those regions for a set duration during next week to make up for lost days. Thanks for your patience while we work it out.

great, while you're at it you might just as well wonder if double cash is even necessary if everyone is max level already and who is not will be in a few days...

 

it's not me you have to do it for, because I have already all the treasures, but a rare treasure drop weekend would be much more appreciated by any fans you have left, or maybe an even better idea, fix the whole treasure system, and all the other things that need fixing... *cough* matchmaking, hipfire, rate of fire, m9, whack and roll glitch, lag, high five, coop problems, climbing mechanics, aiming while hanging, aim assist, airwalk, dead body glitch, party splits, and many more... *cough*


You must be pretty sick since that was a long cough. Smiley LOL

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 8 of 17 (881 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Online
3526 posts
 

Re: READ THIS: Double Cash in the EU regions

Apr 7, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:
We have an issue with Double Cash in the EU regions and are working to resolve it. We will extend Double Cash in those regions for a set duration during next week to make up for lost days. Thanks for your patience while we work it out.

great, while you're at it you might just as well wonder if double cash is even necessary if everyone is max level already and who is not will be in a few days...

 

it's not me you have to do it for, because I have already all the treasures, but a rare treasure drop weekend would be much more appreciated by any fans you have left, or maybe an even better idea, fix the whole treasure system, and all the other things that need fixing... *cough* matchmaking, hipfire, rate of fire, m9, whack and roll glitch, lag, high five, coop problems, climbing mechanics, aiming while hanging, aim assist, airwalk, dead body glitch, party splits, and many more... *cough*


You must be pretty sick since that was a long cough. Smiley LOL


Pretty much Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 17 (877 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 08/27/2009
Offline
36 posts
 

Re: READ THIS: Double Cash in the EU regions

Apr 8, 2013

any statement ?

Message 10 of 17 (704 Views)
Reply
0 Likes