Reply
Jul 14 2013
By: SteepMatt Treasure Hunter 7744 posts
Online

RIP Pogo

21 replies 622 views Edited Jul 14, 2013

This thread was made by tack in the ND General discussion but for people who don't know or realize Pogo is no longer with us Smiley Sad. RIP you will be missed. I have been lead to believe Pogo is a girl because of the color of the items in the game and we were discussing this in a party.

 

Here's the link: http://instagram.com/p/bnCEy8iepc/

 

I Really think that they should release the DLC again for people who have not bought it yet for free in rememberance. Maybe even the same price or a little more as well Smiley Happy.

Sleep Matt signature
Message 1 of 22 (622 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 04/02/2012
Offline
2125 posts
 

Re: RIP Pogo

Jul 14, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

I Really think that they should release the DLC again for people who have not bought it yet for free in rememberance. Maybe even the same price or a little more as well Smiley Happy.


This is a good idea. ND should at least consider it.


Message 2 of 22 (606 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Online
7744 posts
 

Re: RIP Pogo

Jul 14, 2013

TeabagMcFrag wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

I Really think that they should release the DLC again for people who have not bought it yet for free in rememberance. Maybe even the same price or a little more as well Smiley Happy.


This is a good idea. ND should at least consider it.


Yes I agree

Sleep Matt signature
Message 3 of 22 (603 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: RIP Pogo

Jul 14, 2013

HA!, As if ND would release anything for free these days. 

 

Wasn't that stuff the supposedly Charity DLC?

Message 4 of 22 (599 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Online
7744 posts
 

Re: RIP Pogo

Jul 14, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

HA!, As if ND would release anything for free these days. 

 

Wasn't that stuff the supposedly Charity DLC?


Yeah they released information but I forgot what it was Smiley Indifferent

Sleep Matt signature
Message 5 of 22 (590 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Online
7744 posts
 

Re: RIP Pogo

Jul 15, 2013

Please join me in a moment of silence at this time guys

Sleep Matt signature
Message 6 of 22 (507 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/02/2011
Online
2485 posts
 

Re: RIP Pogo

Jul 15, 2013
Daww, R.I.P. Smiley Sad

They also lost a valuable employee, Pogo worked hard at the office, more than the Mulitplayer team ever will.
Pepsi
Message 7 of 22 (450 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/11/2012
Online
2619 posts
 

Re: RIP Pogo

Jul 15, 2013

Is ND willing to pay for the dog`s funeral lol

My Youtube Channel:

Rookie2Vet

Free Sitrongr

Message 8 of 22 (448 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: RIP Pogo

Jul 15, 2013

wais_45 wrote:

Is ND willing to pay for the dog`s funeral lol


They'll probably release some DLC to cover the funeral cost.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 9 of 22 (435 Views)
Naughty Paw
Registered: 02/11/2010
Online
12062 posts
 

Re: RIP Pogo

Jul 15, 2013
^LOLOLOLOLOLOL

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 10 of 22 (429 Views)
Reply
0 Likes