I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Re: RPG needs to go

Dec 18, 2013
T-bolt PW and KB is 5 free 1-hit instakills. I love using it bc I can run around and quick scope with it, or snipe instead. Depends on the map. I would rather there be no PWs or have them all get nerfed. But I would rather pick it up and help my team instead of someone else using it on us.
Message 11 of 113 (469 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

Dec 19, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:
Mega Bomb needs a nerf if anything - RPG is fine. You quickly run behind a wall and do some acrobatics and you can escape it without a scratch.

Either that or stay right next to them so then if they use it, they die with you.

Again? It is called Mega for something.....

On topic: How is the RPG most OP than, lets say, the SAS? You get 2 shots with the RPG, not enough to change the tide of a match on it's own imo. And considering  that people have become very good at dodgin RPG shots xD

Message 12 of 113 (440 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1351 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 19, 2013

Arkthur_us wrote:

And considering  that people have become very good at dodgin RPG shots xD

If they're not jump-blindfiring, they're doing something wrong. Smiley Tongue

...I wish I was kidding Smiley Indifferent

Message 13 of 113 (428 Views)
Gaming Beast
1930 posts

Dec 19, 2013

Guns are OP! REMOVE THE NAUGHTYDOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 14 of 113 (421 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Dec 19, 2013
Power weapon is OP? Oh my god. I didn't realize that POWER weapons are overPOWERed. Thank you for pointing it out.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 15 of 113 (415 Views)
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Dec 19, 2013

with all due respect, you people get owned by a weapon and mope about how about instead of moping around you PRACTICE we all know when you see or hear a SAS being fired or you know someone got the SAS you keep distance and kille the **bleep** or the same with a T-Bolt KEEP YOUR A** Under cover make sure not even the top of the head is showing or you will get wasted , for the Kal same keep distance from the Noob

"All religion, my friend, is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination, and poetry."

- Edgar Allan Poe
Message 16 of 113 (411 Views)
Last Guardian
11298 posts

Dec 19, 2013
LOL.... i have nothing else to say. Smiley Indifferent
Message 17 of 113 (403 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Dec 19, 2013
Lol, still not happy about. People just use Revenge and practically commit suicide for cheap kills with the Mega Bomb.

Seriously, I understand the frustration of having a kickback nade thrown back but it's gone too far, even with the 'nerf'. Please, fuse timer's still just as ridiculous.

I understand if people don't want to trickshot the nade off of a wall but at least put a small throwback timer on it so it's not certain death if someone throws one directly at your feet.

Even if you're all against putting a timer back on, I support it. No fair to make people suffer all because a select few don't (or can't) trickshot a nade off of a wall. Seriously, you basically have to hide behind cover the entire time unless you want to be wiped out by it.
Bang Bang!

Message 18 of 113 (377 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Dec 19, 2013
@Arkthur, it's called Mega because of the explosion radius and always has been. The no throwback has turned it into the Mega BS Excuse For Using Revenge Bomb.
Bang Bang!

Message 19 of 113 (374 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Dec 19, 2013

I kinda want the Mega Bomb as before. The large radius but with throwback timer part. I mean, what the hell was wrong with that one, goddamn it.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 20 of 113 (373 Views)