Fender Bender
3302 posts

Re: RPG needs to go

[ Edited ]
Dec 19, 2013

Are we really back to square one? lol

The Mega Bomb got nerfed & it's still a problem? 

Blast radius ^ fuse timer changes are very noticeable, anymore changes to it will render it useless, to get multiple kills with it, you have to now time your opponents movements because the blast is so easy to escape now.

Why should someone have to wall bounce a KICKBACK grenade to use it effectively? 

It's an offensive KB it's suppose to give you a distinct advantage & killl everyone in close proximity. Complaining about the fuse timer is such a reach, it's a grenade it's suppose explode on impact once it touches hard surface.

People can't deflect an RPG or Hammer & they kill on impact, your entire vendetta against the Mega Bomb is pathetic to be honest. 

It's a Mega Bomb the name is quite self explanatory, people like you ruined this game.

Message 31 of 113 (374 Views)
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Dec 19, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:
I find them every second match...

@Artennos, it got a massive buff if anything. It got no throwback and it's radius was SLIGHTLY reduced. I'm all for changing it back to the way before the patch but then some people wouldn't be happy so meeting halfway with a short fuse timer is an idea.

I didn't mind that you can't throw back anymore! And I'm not saying that because I use Mega Bomb because even when I get killed by one I don't mind. Quick boom was different because you can't even see there's a QB grenade coming your way, but mega bombs and cluster you can. It's hard to dodge but sometimes you can. 

Anyway, I wouldn't mind if they made it like it was before the patch, I think it was more fun when you could throw back but it was still a good kickback! Smiley Happy

-------------------------------------------------------------------

www.youtube.com/user/Artennos
Message 32 of 113 (366 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

Dec 19, 2013
Why are we all discussing about a mega bom who doesn't even know any of us exist?
Sleep Matt signature
Message 33 of 113 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2123 posts

Dec 19, 2013

Message 34 of 113 (355 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Dec 19, 2013
^Sometimes I look up at the moon. And wonder if mega bomb is looking at the same moon at the same time..where ever they are at..
Message 35 of 113 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 19, 2013
Ikr nation?
Sleep Matt signature
Message 36 of 113 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2689 posts

Dec 20, 2013
I think this needs to be pointed out.

Just because you dont like something doesnt mean its OP.
Message 37 of 113 (328 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

Dec 20, 2013
Agree Blen
Sleep Matt signature
Message 38 of 113 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Dec 20, 2013

The RPG and even Hammer are different than the other power weapons though. You could be putting bullets into someone's head and all they have to do is activate the RPG kickback and blindfire which results in your instant death.

Message 39 of 113 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3302 posts

Dec 20, 2013

Icebound1 wrote:

The RPG and even Hammer are different than the other power weapons though. You could be putting bullets into someone's head and all they have to do is activate the RPG kickback and blindfire which results in your instant death.

Accept your death & move on, do you think someone shouldn't be able to retaliate just because you're putting bullets into them? If you were putting bullets into their 'head' they would have been dead also. Every Power Weapon except the Shotty & Mag are  1 Hit Kill, that's why they are called power weapons. 

A SAS is way more lethal than an RPG or Hammer actually if you use Team Safe it's quite easy to kill someone who's shooting Hammer explosives at you, yes you will die but you'll take them along with you. 

RPG's are fine. This your second thread about wanting to remove the RPG, are you aware the RPG has been a staple in Uncharted Multiplayer since day one?

Message 40 of 113 (312 Views)