Naughty Paw
20406 posts

Re: Rage & Rampant tips?

May 6, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

But how can Sully be considered annoying when hes on the same side with people like Spyder

Spyder is my favorite Hero... Smiley Indifferent

Flynn just irritates me, both his smug lines and the fact that a lot of tryhards use him and personally annoy me. Sully is fine, so I'm not sure where he got Sully being annoying from.

Message 31 of 47 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7094 posts

May 6, 2013

but Flynninamite... Smiley Sad

his lines fit his character though at least. Seems to me like for me personally the characters that annoy me are the ones that don't neccessarily show that attidude in campaign. I mean half the stuff Elena says in MP seems out of personality out of much things she says in SP. And well Spyder is just a meme generator which is fun sure but I can see why he is annoying to most people.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 32 of 47 (353 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

May 6, 2013

Use a loadout that you're most comfortable with, regardless of how cheap. And just kill really. Try to go for confident kills. And, don't look at the scoreboard too often, you might get too nervous and choke.

Joel's has superhuman hearing due to his integrated Astro A40's :3
Message 33 of 47 (348 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

May 6, 2013
I have like 46 Rage medals and 5 Rampants... :/
Message 34 of 47 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3247 posts

[ Edited ]
May 6, 2013

First booster is your choice, Bargain, Smoke Bomb/Quick Boom. Disable DLC. Use the Cloaked stat-hat and dark character skins.

That's really the best loadout you can use. Rages and Rampants will come down to luck most of the time though. Ideally you'll want average players on your team and bad/new players on the opposing side.

Message 35 of 47 (336 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

May 6, 2013
@sand I don't know. Every time I see Sully I just, come on.

At least he isn't Drake, lol. Guy's a **bleep**er.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 36 of 47 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2125 posts

May 6, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
^ I fall into the "hate the skeleton" category. It has nothing to do with skill to me, I just don't like them. Smiley Very Happy

I dont mind Skeletons, I dislike Elena though. Something about her cocky catchphrases Smiley LOL

Same here. Every time i see her i feel like punching the one who's using her in the face.

Message 37 of 47 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

May 6, 2013

I got 128 rampants. Smiley Happy

The secret is, to play with cloaked and control the power weapons ....

Message 38 of 47 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

May 6, 2013
^by control, you mean hog. Smiley Very Happy
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 39 of 47 (272 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

May 6, 2013

tripleWRECK wrote:

First booster is your choice, Bargain, Smoke Bomb/Quick Boom. Disable DLC. Use the Cloaked stat-hat and dark character skins.

That's really the best loadout you can use. Rages and Rampants will come down to luck most of the time though. Ideally you'll want average players on your team and bad/new players on the opposing side.

Well, I don't really like Bargain since, you know... it only gets me to a kickback that I get either 1 - 3 kills with or die as soon as activated Smiley Sad

I have nothing against Smoke Bomb, except those times when you use it then die :T. I also would use Quick Boom, but I think I'd get more kills using the Sniper kickback.

And I have no DLC. Smiley Very Happy

Anyway thank you and others for tips Smiley Happy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Message 40 of 47 (256 Views)
0 Likes