Welcoming Committee
13844 posts

Re: Rage quitting

Apr 14, 2013

duke_of_platypus wrote:

GMRcris wrote:

That and I saw in dude in Black Ops 2 go 0-203 by C4'ing himself the whole match and wondered why.

Mm, yes. I will sometimes grenade myself out of pure "**bleep** this" mentality, (not to avoid unluckies, I have 100+ of those, (don't care if I get more), but I never understood why people grenade themselves over and over and over again (on purpose).

It doesn't seem very enjoyable, there is no prestige for the record of 'most deaths', there is no entertainment in watching it....soooo...I dunno.

Ragdoll animations can be funny Smiley Tongue

I once naded myself and got bent over, butt hanging out and head stuck in the wall.

Was awesome!

Message 51 of 72 (325 Views)
Fender Bender
4298 posts

Apr 15, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

duke_of_platypus wrote:

GMRcris wrote:

That and I saw in dude in Black Ops 2 go 0-203 by C4'ing himself the whole match and wondered why.

Mm, yes. I will sometimes grenade myself out of pure "**bleep** this" mentality, (not to avoid unluckies, I have 100+ of those, (don't care if I get more), but I never understood why people grenade themselves over and over and over again (on purpose).

It doesn't seem very enjoyable, there is no prestige for the record of 'most deaths', there is no entertainment in watching it....soooo...I dunno.

Ragdoll animations can be funny Smiley Tongue

I once naded myself and got bent over, butt hanging out and head stuck in the wall.

Was awesome!

I guess...Honestly if I wanted to have fun with ragdolls I could probably screw around with some plug-ins I have for 3DS Max or Maya.

Or I could be even lazier and just screw around in Garys Mod, but I just wouldn't have the same level of control as the other two programs I mentioned.

Message 52 of 72 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10205 posts

Apr 15, 2013
I forgot which one in my friendlist did this, but he killed himself a lot to get a perfect 1000 kills 500 deaths.

I'm cool with it, since as much as I hate statfreaks I'm REALLY lonely playing UC3. I mean, I get more peeps when I play RDR.

What I can't condone is the reason "for fun". You're killing yourself "for fun"? Are you mental? The game was designed for you to have fun already, not find a way to have fun at the expense of your teammates. Goddamn retarded...
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 53 of 72 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
619 posts

Apr 15, 2013

GMRcris wrote:

Is it really that bad in U3? 

You left the game because you weren't able to protect your fake stats due to the RQ-Patch.

Don't act more stupid than you think we are.

Message 54 of 72 (266 Views)
Fender Bender
4298 posts

Apr 16, 2013

Lordidude wrote:

GMRcris wrote:

Is it really that bad in U3? 

You left the game because you weren't able to protect your fake stats due to the RQ-Patch.

Don't act more stupid than you think we are.

lol and don't act you remotely know why I stopped playing U3 kid.

Message 55 of 72 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Apr 16, 2013
^ what's the reason then?
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 56 of 72 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10205 posts

Apr 16, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
^ what's the reason then?

I would also like to know why.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 57 of 72 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
619 posts

Apr 17, 2013

GMRcris wrote:

lol and don't act you remotely know why I stopped playing U3 kid.

You played UC3 excessively and with the trophy + RQ patch in August you left the game. 

I received a PSN mail where you said that you left the game because it was getting old and you have to move on.

But there are a few things that confuse me.

- 8 months after you left the game (you called boring and old) you come back? Talking nonsense which was already debated to death and compare UC3 to other games which is just plain stupid?

- You are a trophy hunter and you left when the trophy patch arrived? (well your fake stats are more important than trophies I guess)

Before the patch you earned 52 trophies in more than 4 months.

After the patch hundreds of trophies in a few months, but not the ones in UC3?

Yeah sure.

- Oh wait! You actually achieved a few trophies of the UC3 MP. Basically all coop ones (who don't affect your fake stats) and no competitive ones.

For a trophy hunter very suspicious.

And now you return and treat us like idiots?

Of course you left to defend stats nobody took seriously.

Message 58 of 72 (185 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Apr 18, 2013
16 losses I believe it was. That is TOTAL BS if you have the amount of wins you had. No one is buying that garbage.

Directed to GMRcris.
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 59 of 72 (167 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Apr 18, 2013
Lordidude you have no reason to be talking smack about fake stats when you have them yourself. I'm no saint either, which is why I don't judge people by their stats.
Message 60 of 72 (151 Views)
0 Likes