Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: Rage quitting

Apr 18, 2013
I have a lot of rage quits Smiley Happy
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 61 of 72 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

Apr 18, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I have a lot of rage quits Smiley Happy

Smiley Happy As long as you're not raging... because that would defeat the purpose of the game. Smiley Sad

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Message 62 of 72 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 18, 2013
No, it's mostly from me following an invite from a friend, or lagging out, etc.

I do quit a lot of matches where I just stand still and watch me die while I whiteplug for 2 minutes straight, non-stop. Smiley Sad
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 63 of 72 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
689 posts

Apr 18, 2013

kratos_snake__ wrote:
Lordidude you have no reason to be talking smack about fake stats when you have them yourself. I'm no saint either, which is why I don't judge people by their stats.

Of course.

I never said that I never quit before. I did in the first few weeks, though I stopped caring about stats a long time ago. And since then I enjoy the game much more.

But people who claim to never quit and act like all others are quitters while they are the worst of all, that's just wrong.

And QTRcris is the worst of all. And now thinks everybody forgot because he statquit the whole game in August.

Message 64 of 72 (297 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 18, 2013

Lordidude wrote:

kratos_snake__ wrote:
Lordidude you have no reason to be talking smack about fake stats when you have them yourself. I'm no saint either, which is why I don't judge people by their stats.

Of course.

I never said that I never quit before. I did in the first few weeks, though I stopped caring about stats a long time ago. And since then I enjoy the game much more.

But people who claim to never quit and act like all others are quitters while they are the worst of all, that's just wrong.

And QTRcris is the worst of all. And now thinks everybody forgot because he statquit the whole game in August.

Why would anyone statquit? MY KDR and WLR is negative and I don't give a flying goddamn. :l

Message 65 of 72 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
689 posts

Apr 18, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Lordidude wrote:

kratos_snake__ wrote:

Of course.

Why would anyone statquit? MY KDR and WLR is negative and I don't give a flying goddamn. :l

That's the only acceptable spirit right there.

People - for whatever reason - think they get famous or receive respect by having a ridiculously high kdr.

And a high wlr is no problem if you have a few decent friends.

Message 66 of 72 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 18, 2013
I do like playing with friends and we win a lot, but I *kinda* prefer playing for fun Smiley Sad
Message 67 of 72 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 19, 2013

@Lordie Yep I know he used to rage quit.  I know cause he did a couple of times on my alt account.  The thing I am trying to make people undertsand in this post especially people that have mics and roll in clans all the time is Your not good,

The only and I repeat only reason your stats are good is

1) You are in a clan.

2) When (and this is rare) I see these people play by themselves  they either go negative or quit. hmmm Adrianpro looser you there?

3) If you think you are good and you have some games that are bad, why not stay cause it will even out when you have good games.  Or is it you need your "CLANS" to have good games?

That is all.  So the people that said "NO" to my suggestions in my first post for uc4 or even UC3 c an eat a fat **bleep**..

And please dont bother asking what my main account is, my KDR is 110% legit close to 3.00%.  I would like it to be 3 by the time i quit this game.  But you know sometimes i have bad games but I stay and do bad.  But thats OK cause I am not a looser that does not work and have time to sign out after 1 death or play nearly the whole game then quit just before the end.  I have have a thing called a Job and a Life Smiley Happy

Also to all those wankers out there. When I play by myself and am up against a party and if you guys have mics and I do bad.  Please dont trash talk me. Cause if you were not in your party holding each others **bleep**, you would be smashed.

And for those that said no due to "friend invites" "getting kicked" "spinning ring" etc, stop with the excuses.  It hardly happens to me.  Maybe instead of buying the game you could have bought a better router or Internet connection insead of dial up.  These people with excuses are the ones that RQ.  And I know when people RQ its not hard to see when you are in game or about to start a game.

And last thing, if you play by yourself and you come acorss a party, I love that.  Especially if I have noobs.  The reason being is that the noobs wont be able to get a kill but you will (if you are good).  Any kill you get on these parties is like a knife in the back to them.  Reason is they wont go 15/0 or 10/0, they will go 15/4 or something like that.  And that is what I love.  So for those that quit if they play by themselves and have noob teammates, you suck. 

nuff said

Message 68 of 72 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Apr 19, 2013
I play in a party a lot of the time, and I still put up good numbers when I play alone.
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 69 of 72 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 19, 2013

great but  what this is about when you dont put up those good numbers what do you do then? What do you do when you play alone and have noobs on your team and come across a party of 5 with good stats? Sometimes you will play alone and the other team is noobs plus your team is noobs it is easy to be the star player in the game.  I have not seen you play nor do I know what you do when you come across those questions I asked before but those questions plus more is what this is about.

And one last thing I would like to add.  I once came across a player called triplec ock. It was a close battle as it was clan vs clan.  The funniest thing was, when he killed me nothing was said.  Then when I killed him or you lag so and so... At the end of the game I said to triplec ock, so let me get this straight, so when you kill me I am not lagging yet when i kill you in a fair 1 on 1 gun fight I am lagging.  Shut the **bleep** up you dumb **bleep**. He had nothing to say and did shut up and they left the looby. I laughed so hard ..  These are the type of people that thing they are gods gift to Uncharted which is far from the truth.

Go on Flame me.

Message 70 of 72 (218 Views)
0 Likes