Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
9882 posts

Re: Rage quitting

Apr 13, 2013
I quit a multiplayer Tekken battle. I'm getting my backside handed to me by a guy who only uses one character in Tekken Tag. ONE CHARACTER.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 72 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Apr 13, 2013

... And my console froze again. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 72 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Apr 13, 2013

LOL is this a joke? I just late joined a TO match with the total score 0-2 and Turf War score xxx-294. I literally couldn't spawn before the match was over.

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 72 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1965 posts

Apr 13, 2013
@StuntDouble Doesn't your health regenerate when you only use one character? Or does it not work like that in the MP? (I only tried the single player).

To be fair, in single player I was better off just using Nina with health that refills, she's the only character I ever use because I know they won't remove her in future titles. XD
Pepsi
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 72 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4824 posts

Apr 13, 2013
Well implementing penalties whenever someone leaves a match 5 times could cause problems for those that had to leave for a legitimate purpose if they get disconnected from matches frequently.

Stats are a main reason as to why they rage quit but others may ragequit if they are frustrated with the match, have to leave to do something etc.
Doubt they can be removed in UC3 and I have a feeling they will keep stats for UC4.
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 72 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9882 posts

Apr 13, 2013

SjShane wrote:
@StuntDouble Doesn't your health regenerate when you only use one character? Or does it not work like that in the MP? (I only tried the single player).

To be fair, in single player I was better off just using Nina with health that refills, she's the only character I ever use because I know they won't remove her in future titles. XD

There are two colors on the bar: red and blue. The red would be your current max health and blue is your actual health. Health regens on the character you're using if you're a single character and on the untagged person on paired characters. It only regens up to where the red bar is, and the red bar depletes as well, but not as much as the blue bar.

I use Steve and Slim Bob. I used to use Marshall/Forrest Law with Steve, but I can't juggle with any Law. :l I can juggle with Steve then pass it to Bob to slam it down. :smileytongue:

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 72 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3531 posts

Apr 13, 2013

GMRcris wrote:

That and I saw in dude in Black Ops 2 go 0-203 by C4'ing himself the whole match and wondered why.

Mm, yes. I will sometimes grenade myself out of pure "**bleep** this" mentality, (not to avoid unluckies, I have 100+ of those, (don't care if I get more), but I never understood why people grenade themselves over and over and over again (on purpose).

It doesn't seem very enjoyable, there is no prestige for the record of 'most deaths', there is no entertainment in watching it....soooo...I dunno.

Do you feel me?

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 72 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5842 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 13, 2013

I don't care what the KDRs are of the players on the other team or if I have splitscreeners on my team, I am always at least going to give it a shot. I never quit before the match begins. You never know until you try.

If I play for a bit and see my team is doomed but I'm doing well, I'll probably finish the match. If I find that my team is so bad that I'm unable to even do that because I keep getting power weapon killed or triple teamed, then I'll probably show myself the door.

Late joins are a different story. If ND puts me in the game where I have absolutely no chance of bringing the team back, I'll just drop out and try to find a different match.

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 72 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16148 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 13, 2013

lifeonotherplane wrote:

@Scootgar

As mentioned in one of my other threads I started, I have forgotten my login details for my main account here.  

So what is your main account?

And I quit all the time.  I suspect I have about 1000 of them.  SFW.

The Biggest Lies

5.) The hats aren't the surprise.
4.) We're working on it.
3.) It doesn't fit the world paradigm.
2.) I'm not in it for the money.
1.) The player pool will be consolidated.

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 72 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Apr 13, 2013

@  GMRcris.  Yes I also feel the same way about new people staying and they go 0/20.  I do like it that they do persisit.

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 72 (150 Views)
0 Likes