Apr 20 2013
By: snwbored Splicer 93 posts

Random Connection and Lag Issues

2 replies 213 views Edited Apr 20, 2013

I can play Battlefield 3, Bad Company 2, Red Dead Redemption as well as other online games with no lag or connection issues. Yet when I play U3 I am having the little white disconnected cord icon come up on the screen when I'm playing, it comes randomly some days I'm fine, other's I can barely play any games.   I'm getting 27.97 MBPS where my PS3 is, any ideas on how to fix this? 

Message 1 of 3 (213 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Re: Random Connection and Lag Issues

May 28, 2013

I have this same exact problem. I have no trouble with other online games. For some reason Uncharted 3 has connection issues. I think you know as well as I do how annoying it is when you can't react to anything. Question; do you have any connection bars beside your name when you are playing? If these bars are gray, I honestly thing there is no way to fix this without getting a better internet provider. I hope it isn't the internet connection. I wish I could be more help but I have no clue of this stuff. 

Message 2 of 3 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
15 posts

Re: Random Connection and Lag Issues

May 31, 2013

To be honest, I think Naughty Dog knows of this issue, they are trying to pretend it isn't there. I think it is a screw up on the IP. The 10% of the players that have this problem aren't enough for them to get there attention.  Personally, I like Uncharted multiplayer more than Call of Duty, as of now. This connection issue makes it a shame.

Message 3 of 3 (174 Views)
0 Likes