May 02 2013
By: EMpReSSVoODoO Monster Hunter 22 posts

Random Points & Cool Stuff

4 replies 166 views Edited May 2, 2013

ND said they wanted to make UC3 MP accessible for newer players but those same features might actually keep new players from playing or progressing any further once they come across veteran players who exploit those same features i.e... blindfire melee combo,etc, Also Stacking paid boosters with regular boosters at this point new players will have to contend with players who are familiar with the various loop holes in UC3 MP and have already maxed out most of the boosters thus feeling like they to will need to use cheap tactics to contend with the veteran player's the end result is A VERY UNHEALTHY PLAYING ENVIRONMENT FOR ALL..CHEAP TACTICS & POWER WEAPON SPAMMING JUST TO NAME A FEW

Terms we can use

Stacking: Using paid boosters with regular boosters doubling the effect of the booster in question this leads to 

OverBoosting/or simply Boosting:The end result of stacking paid and regular boosters 

Silly Stuff: Startrek crew shirts/and skirts.For the ladies.Since ND is throwing in everything besides the kitchen,Capture trooper,Odd ball DLC,Animal heads DLC???

Character clothes items:.I mean there's slots for each character for alternate clothing.So when are we getting them

Custom Female/Hero&Villain

Making the Fal.SS a standard weapon in co-op:The only way you can get the Dragunov Sniper Rifle

is by killing a sniper NPC but you can mod it like any other weapon..So why not the Fal,reload speed clip size,etc

THAT'S IT HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY RAMBLINGS

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Re: Random Points & Cool Stuff

[ Edited ]
May 2, 2013

yes I wish they allowed us to Mod the FAL-SS in Co-op & it should be a pick up on every map like the G-Mal.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2197 posts

May 2, 2013

EMpReSSVoODoO wrote:
co-op: The only way you can get the Dragunov Dragon Sniper Rifle is by killing a sniper NPC

not true, co-op adventure has dragon sniper spawn points

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5397 posts

May 2, 2013

I can use a total of 5 boosters and collectively 5 mods on both my guns. OP?

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2197 posts

May 2, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

I can use a total of 5 boosters and collectively 5 mods on both my guns. OP?

no, once you start getting 10 boosters / mods on both guns then it starts to get OP :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (91 Views)
0 Likes