Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 19 2013
By: JotunNeko Monster Hunter 42 posts

Rare Treasure Drop Weekend (Co-Op)

[ Edited ]
13 replies 238 views Edited Apr 19, 2013

For as far as I can tell it's been four months since this last occured, and seeing as there's no mention on the calender for this anytime soon-, can we have another one? Anyone with me on this?

By the way, if they do happen more freuqently, can someone tell me how frequent?

--- EDIT ---

I think I see that it has happened two months ago as well, actually. So looks like it's happened twice in four months.

Message 1 of 14 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Re: Rare Treasure Drop Weekend (Co-Op)

Apr 19, 2013

Having it for one weekend every month would be nice that's for sure. I've been trying to get Marlowe's Beret for months and only need one treasure but can never seem to get it. Then funny enough is when the double treasure drops do come around I either don't play my PlayStation or I don't want to play co-op.

They usually bring out events like that during different holidays. I'm sure that for the Fourth of July or whatever holidays you Americans have will include some kind of event.

Bang Bang!

Message 2 of 14 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 19, 2013

Rare treasure for every mode the best unlockables are found in Competitive modes :smileytongue:

Message 3 of 14 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
391 posts

Apr 19, 2013
^ Nah you shouldn't need help getting competitive treasures,
1. You can use treasure hunter and you will get them EVENTUALLY

2. You can use tournament tickets to increase your chances further
3. If you are really desperate you can buy the items.
4. There are no trophies connected with comp treasure sets.

I am only missing two competitive treasures one for Talbots fal and one from elimination and I haven even played some comp modes all that much.
coop however,needs treasure help. I've been missing two since the last RTWeekend. And have played so much hunter that I'm actually starting to enjoy it ( its twisted me somehow)
Yet I don't feel like there is any chance to get my last treasures therefore completing my trophies, REALLY ANNOYING.
Message 4 of 14 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10077 posts

Apr 19, 2013
Isn't Talbot's FAL apparently easier, since UC2 TDM has the TH booster?

Wait, I mean UC2 TDM.

Classic.

There.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 5 of 14 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Apr 19, 2013

Once every month would be fantastic. Once every two months would be acceptable too. But having to wait another two to three months sounds ridiculous when I'm missing one more treasure from the Co-Op Arena / Co-Op Hunter modes and am forced to play the latter over and over again until I get it. I have played Arena mode so incredibly much and wasn't getting anything I didn't have yet. I fire up Hunter and immediately start completing sets, it's ridiculous. I don't enjoy Hunter mode, it's so incredibly unbalanced and biased towards the heroes. And people keep leaving, games keep ending, and that's not even considering how difficult it seems to be for matchmaking to just /find/ and stick with a group of people -.-

Naughty Dog, please, don't ever incorporate such an arbitrary system in any of your future games. It really makes me hate the game and it makes me dislike you for keeping me hostage in your game -.-

Message 6 of 14 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 19, 2013

Beelzebean wrote:
^ Nah you shouldn't need help getting competitive treasures,
1. You can use treasure hunter and you will get them EVENTUALLY

2. You can use tournament tickets to increase your chances further
3. If you are really desperate you can buy the items.
4. There are no trophies connected with comp treasure sets.

I am only missing two competitive treasures one for Talbots fal and one from elimination and I haven even played some comp modes all that much.
coop however,needs treasure help. I've been missing two since the last RTWeekend. And have played so much hunter that I'm actually starting to enjoy it ( its twisted me somehow)
Yet I don't feel like there is any chance to get my last treasures therefore completing my trophies, REALLY ANNOYING

What if I don't wanna use Treasure Hunter since it doesn't benefit in the game ?

Tournament doesn't for 'Plunder nor Elimination', do you know hard it is to collect treasures in Elimination' ?? since 90% of the times the treasure drops at the end of the round -_- .

I refuse to spend money on in-game treasures lol.

I think every mode should get it, NOT everyone plays co-op & funny enough i've had better luck in Co-op.

Message 7 of 14 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 19, 2013

Them doing it to all modes instead of just co-op is fine by me! As long as it happens :smileytongue:

Message 8 of 14 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3529 posts

Apr 19, 2013

Thank god that I got all the Co-op treasures few days after the Rare treasure weekend. Now I won't have to worry about them EVER again! :smileyhappy:

Message 9 of 14 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 19, 2013

Alluboy_ wrote:

Thank god that I got all the Co-op treasures few days after the Rare treasure weekend. Now I won't have to worry about them EVER again! :smileyhappy:

how comfortimg kick us while we're down. :smileytongue:

Message 10 of 14 (128 Views)