Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5876 posts

Re: Rare Treasure Drop Weekend (Co-Op)

Apr 19, 2013

Doesn't hurt to make rare treasures for all modes, doesn't have to be co-op exclusive, but yea I agree we need another weekend already.

I only need 1 treasure in the whole game and I'm done... I got all character guns, every single stat hat, and all I'm missing is 1 treasure just ONE for skelzor.

If it is like the other weekends, then rare treasures are pretty frequent, if it is a mode with a lot of rare treasures though (i.e co-op arena) you will possibly get tons of duplicate rare treasures if you have most of them and it will still take some time before you get the one you want.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Message 11 of 14 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Apr 19, 2013

God, I really do hope Naughty Dog will give people a chance to get everything they want and / or need before people stop playing this game all together. For trophies, I mean.

Message 12 of 14 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Apr 19, 2013

Well.. I managed to get the treasure I needed from Arena / Hunter, so now I can focus entirely on Adventure mode. Seeing as I still need to complete all the Hard / Crushing sets :smileyindifferent:

Message 13 of 14 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16258 posts

Apr 19, 2013
Nothing could entice me to play Co op again. Must have spent stupid hours trying for Flynn's mask and the cat ears.

F-it. Won't buy another dlc. Maybe I'll play FFA again. But I don't really need Chloe's m9.....

The Biggest Lies

5.) The hats aren't the surprise.
4.) Mods knows what they're doing.
3.) It doesn't fit the world paradigm.
2.) I'm not in it for the money.
1.) The player pool will be consolidated.

Message 14 of 14 (119 Views)
0 Likes