Welcoming Committee
14385 posts

Re: Rare Treasure Drop Weekend

Jul 8, 2013

SweetPoison13 wrote:

I finally completed all of the Co-op Hunter Arena and Co-op Arena treasure sets this weekend. I still have a few Co-op Adventure treasure sets left to complete but, as far as I’m concerned, the worst is over. I completed all of the original competitive treasure sets a long time ago.

I don't know which smiley to use. I'm happy for you, yet so sad for myself.

Message 51 of 76 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jul 8, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

SweetPoison13 wrote:

I finally completed all of the Co-op Hunter Arena and Co-op Arena treasure sets this weekend. I still have a few Co-op Adventure treasure sets left to complete but, as far as I’m concerned, the worst is over. I completed all of the original competitive treasure sets a long time ago.

We can play together, you know. I don't really need stuff to unlock since now I run with UDF characters, but it wouldn't hurt to look for skele stuff or Drake's Cap.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 52 of 76 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 19, 2016

Message 53 of 76 (334 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jul 8, 2013
Hope they do. The rare drop weekend helped me find players faster. Smiley Happy
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 54 of 76 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Jul 8, 2013

I only miss 3 treasures for the hoarder trophy. I played a lot of co-op hunter arena last weekend and I didn't find my missing treasures. This is so frustrating. What's the best way to find my missing treasures faster? 

Message 55 of 76 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
322 posts

Jul 8, 2013

Im with you man. I have ONE friggin treasure to complete, the Fearsome Being set. I have 2/3 and have been farming Arena, playing Hunter since Wednesday night, and guess what. Still haven't gotten this one stupid treasure. I have been playing this game since December of 2011.

Message 56 of 76 (294 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Jul 8, 2013
The message of the day is from April, Double XP went on forever, and Double XP is still mentioned in the message of the day as well.

By with my (our) luck, ND will get punctual all of the sudden and make sure to cut this event off right on time.
Message 57 of 76 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
419 posts

Jul 8, 2013
What's up Nathan croft lol

Is that why I was ranking up way faster than I remember? I barely got on in a long time just for this and ever since day one the only treausre set I want and I still need one treausre, it just ain't showing up.
Message 58 of 76 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Jul 8, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

I got Doughnut Drake and Aviators. Once I get Drake's Cap, I'm done constantly changing characters.

Oh man, I'm looking for aviators like crazy! i want the last treasure and can't find Smiley Sad

Which map did you find it? And did you play Arena or Hunter?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

www.youtube.com/user/Artennos
Message 59 of 76 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14385 posts

Jul 8, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

SweetPoison13 wrote:

We can play together, you know. I don't really need stuff to unlock since now I run with UDF characters, but it wouldn't hurt to look for skele stuff or Drake's Cap.

I have all the skeletons. out of the unlockable characters I'm only missing fat drake which is apparently a glitch.

Message 60 of 76 (239 Views)
0 Likes