Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4 Announced @ VGA 2013 soon™...

Jun 11, 2013
I think we all should have realized that PS+ was always going to result in having to pay for multiplayer for the next gen PS console.

I figured this a long time ago, so I'm not too bummed about it. As long as they making quality games free, it seems fair. Gaikai will also probably be exclusive to PS+ subscribers too.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 31 of 186 (315 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
10175 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4 Announced @ VGA 2013 soon™...

Jun 11, 2013
I guess I won't be eating for a week for the rest of my life so I can afford PS+.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 32 of 186 (312 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
10175 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4 Announced @ VGA 2013 soon™...

Jun 11, 2013
For a week, monthly I mean. I'm not that poor, but I'm definitely not swimming in money.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 33 of 186 (310 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4 Announced @ VGA 2013 soon™...

Jun 11, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
For a week, monthly I mean. I'm not that poor, but I'm definitely not swimming in money.

Dude, it's only 5 bucks per month. Is that really expensive for you?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 34 of 186 (304 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4 Announced @ VGA 2013 soon™...

Jun 11, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Psyschock wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

No Uncharted 4 was announced this time around, but maybe paid online via PS+ is good news for UC4 MP?

I wonder if gamers from notoriously laggy countries will be able to afford it or not... hmmm. Hopefully they'll stick to UC3 MP. :smileyhappy:


I also hope a required PS+ subscription means DEDICATED SERVERS for ALL of Sony's 1st party games which feature MP!

 


TBH, I don't expect dedicated servers. I'm just wondering if we are gonna have less laggers and less squeakers! :smileyvery-happy:


Then the cash is for nothing. They are just pocketing it.

 

Can't agree with that. x.x


Even the matchmaking servers for p2p games cost money...

 

How about having less alts ruining the matchmaking balance? Sounds good enough for me.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 35 of 186 (298 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4 Announced @ VGA 2013 soon™...

Jun 11, 2013
I think I'm gonna get that Vita with the PS+ bundle soon™...

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 36 of 186 (297 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Online
13779 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4 Announced @ VGA 2013 soon™...

[ Edited ]
Jun 11, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Psyschock wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

No Uncharted 4 was announced this time around, but maybe paid online via PS+ is good news for UC4 MP?

I wonder if gamers from notoriously laggy countries will be able to afford it or not... hmmm. Hopefully they'll stick to UC3 MP. :smileyhappy:


I also hope a required PS+ subscription means DEDICATED SERVERS for ALL of Sony's 1st party games which feature MP!

 


TBH, I don't expect dedicated servers. I'm just wondering if we are gonna have less laggers and less squeakers! :smileyvery-happy:


Then the cash is for nothing. They are just pocketing it.

 

Can't agree with that. x.x


Even the matchmaking servers for p2p games cost money...

 

How about having less alts ruining the matchmaking balance? Sounds good enough for me.


Wont make any difference to most. Like you said. It's only $5 a month, people would just pay for alts.

 

and yes...

 

People really are that stupid.

 

In some cases some people aren't that stupid and the matchmaking will be worse, people will be sharing accounts now.

 

I know I either have to share mine or get it paid for twice which is just simply illogical.



Message 37 of 186 (295 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
10175 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4 Announced @ VGA 2013 soon™...

Jun 11, 2013
@tap yes. I'm not kidding. I only have $5 a week. Meaning, I won't eat for a week, monthly, for the rest of my life, to afford PS+.

Sorry I don't live up to your financial standards.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 38 of 186 (290 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4 Announced @ VGA 2013 soon™...

Jun 11, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
@tap yes. I'm not kidding. I only have $5 a week. Meaning, I won't eat for a week, monthly, for the rest of my life, to afford PS+.

Sorry I don't live up to your financial standards.

You could always just do the 3 month subscription and only play online when you buy Uncharted 4 (announcement coming soon™).

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 39 of 186 (285 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
10175 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4 Announced @ VGA 2013 soon™...

Jun 11, 2013
Yeah... But I probably wouldn't play UC4 much. My username comes from the fact I'm a racing gamer, so I'll go for The Crew, always.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 40 of 186 (282 Views)
Reply
0 Likes