Sep 15 2013
By: SANS__ Lombax Warrior 198 posts

Real Classic Mode?

6 replies 415 views Edited Sep 15, 2013

I know we have 'Classic Mode' for U3 MP...

But U2 never had sprint! 

Anyone ever played the 'Real Classic Mode' (including 1.05 health!!!) for U3 MP?

There are enough options in custom games to make it work, wanna try?

Message 1 of 7 (415 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11442 posts

Re: Real Classic Mode?

Sep 15, 2013
Will the real Classic Mode please stand up?

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 2 of 7 (405 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 16, 2013

Why don't you guys just play freaking UC2 TDM if you want UC2 TDM? Geez. I keep telling this ever since HC got removed.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 3 of 7 (367 Views)
Fender Bender
3302 posts

Sep 16, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Why don't you guys just play freaking UC2 TDM if you want UC2 TDM? Geez. I keep telling this ever since HC got removed.

Exactly and funny enough they will actually find games faster in UC2 TDM than they will in UC3 TDM lol.

Message 4 of 7 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 16, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Even though I support putting Hardcore back in..

I'd want the real classic mode too and here is why:

• More characters to choose from
  • Different maps if you play with DLC on.
  • Customization
  • Slightly improved gameplay mechanics (No bunny hopping)
  • No Sprint.
  • Fixed recoil on weapons

Everyone asked for classic mode because they thought they were getting Uncharted 2's DM in Uncharted 3. As it stands it's a wash out because it's not that exact thing that people asked for. Uncharted 2 would be outright better with new maps. more characters, customization, better gamepay, it already has no sprint and has better recoil management. But those positives outweigh the negatives for some people.

My personal opinion is that classic mode shouldn't exist in it's current form, theres nothing classic about it. I would have preferred it if Classic never happened because it wasn't done to the ideas we had of it. They already had a mode in the game which was better than the mode they created. (It wasn't the mode we created with our posts, thats for sure)

Message 5 of 7 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3480 posts

Sep 17, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Hardcore should not have been removed. Hunter arena, if anything should have been, considering that it was so buggy and unpopular. 

Message 6 of 7 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4821 posts

Sep 18, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Even though I support putting Hardcore back in..

I'd want the real classic mode too and here is why:

• More characters to choose from
  • Different maps if you play with DLC on.
  • Customization
  • Slightly improved gameplay mechanics (No bunny hopping)
  • No Sprint.
  • Fixed recoil on weapons

Everyone asked for classic mode because they thought they were getting Uncharted 2's DM in Uncharted 3. As it stands it's a wash out because it's not that exact thing that people asked for. Uncharted 2 would be outright better with new maps. more characters, customization, better gamepay, it already has no sprint and has better recoil management. But those positives outweigh the negatives for some people.

My personal opinion is that classic mode shouldn't exist in it's current form, theres nothing classic about it. I would have preferred it if Classic never happened because it wasn't done to the ideas we had of it. They already had a mode in the game which was better than the mode they created. (It wasn't the mode we created with our posts, thats for sure)

Eh I like the classic mode we have now, sure there are things that I wish I could change about it to make it more like U2, but I'm glad it is in the game as I prefer it over TDM. That being said, I also wish Hardcore was still in the game, I don't think the playlist should have been removed.

tlousig2
Message 7 of 7 (270 Views)
0 Likes