Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Welcoming Committee
13533 posts

Re: Received gas mask shirt without buying it

Jan 6, 2014

They should have given us all the treasures from co-op as a gift.

That would be a real gift.

Message 11 of 15 (195 Views)
Naughty Dog Developer
591 posts

Jan 6, 2014

Kasai-sama wrote:

The gas mask shirt for the custom hero and villain just showed up in my customization options today even though I didn't even buy it. I know it was a tournament reward a year ago, but I didn't have this game a year ago, so there's no way I got it then. Anyone have any idea of what's happening here?

Mistake on our end. That's supposed to be tournament only. We're fixing it but you'll see it in the tournament again most likely.

Message 12 of 15 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2448 posts

Jan 6, 2014

Eric-ND wrote:

Kasai-sama wrote:

The gas mask shirt for the custom hero and villain just showed up in my customization options today even though I didn't even buy it. I know it was a tournament reward a year ago, but I didn't have this game a year ago, so there's no way I got it then. Anyone have any idea of what's happening here?

Mistake on our end. That's supposed to be tournament only. We're fixing it but you'll see it in the tournament again most likely.

Can you guys fix the map priority as well. I only see 'Dry Docks, Museum, Highrise, Chateau, Graveyard & London Streets' in TDM. I played on Dry Docks 3 times back to back.

Message 13 of 15 (172 Views)
Welcoming Committee
13533 posts

Jan 7, 2014

wycliff_12 wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

Kasai-sama wrote:

Can you guys fix the map priority as well. I only see 'Dry Docks, Museum, Highrise, Chateau, Graveyard & London Streets' in TDM. I played on Dry Docks 3 times back to back.

Dry Docks and London Streets appear in almost every vote for me. At least with something else so we can usually evade them. When I play alone though It's London Streets and Dry Docks forever.

Message 14 of 15 (170 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jan 7, 2014
I get all the same maps as Wycliff. Can't just be me then.
Bang Bang!

Message 15 of 15 (157 Views)
0 Likes