Jul 23 2014
By: xXTommyknockerXx First Son 2 posts

Recruiting For a Uncharted 3 Clan

[ Edited ]
6 replies 443 views Edited Jul 23, 2014

Hi, I am xXTommyKnockerXx. and i am looking for people(You dont have to be the best) to join my clan! 

If you are interested i would like for you to E-Mail me- [...]

Or add me in game-xXTommyKnockerXx

Have not come up with a name yet if you want go ahead and email me or msg me in game and tell me a good name

i will be making a website for it and a facebook page i really hope this goes somewhere!!! Smiley Wink

Would love to hear from you guys that would like to join!!!!

Smiley Very Happy PLease at least email me and or msg me in game to join i am accepting anyone with leadership skills right about now!

Mod Edit: Removed label. Edited out personal information. Moved to Uncharted 3 Multiplayer. -- XiomaraRose

Message 1 of 7 (443 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
42 posts

Re: Recruiting For a Uncharted 3 Clan

Jul 23, 2014
I would like to join but I suck at that game
Message 2 of 7 (431 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Jul 23, 2014

xXTommyknockerXx wrote:

Bump

what's the point of bumping your own thread the day after it gets posted here? the thread will be on the first page for quite sometime due to the very low activity here so there's absolutely no reason to even bump it in the first place

Message 3 of 7 (386 Views)
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

Jul 23, 2014

canadian94eh wrote:

xXTommyknockerXx wrote:

Bump

what's the point of bumping your own thread the day after it gets posted here? the thread will be on the first page for quite sometime due to the very low activity here so there's absolutely no reason to even bump it in the first place

He's desperate

youtube.com/zsqrubiks
Message 4 of 7 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
203 posts

Jul 23, 2014

look if this doesnt work out. if you want you can jon our team so we can play together. we are team synchronized. our team webpage is www.teamsynchronized.weebly.com

Message 5 of 7 (371 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

Jul 23, 2014

mikegloria wrote:

look if this doesnt work out. if you want you can jon our team so we can play together. we are team synchronized. our team webpage is www.teamsynchronized.weebly.com

Mike are you still recruiting a team to get revenge on me when U4 comes out? How's that going? Also, you still play this game? It's not even as good as U2...

Message 6 of 7 (366 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jul 24, 2014

Yeah okay. I'll join. PSN TeammateAssist

I have unorthodox playstyles, though. I use cover, I instinctively roll before I shoot for no reason whatsoever, and I'm highly reliant on aiming.

GTA Online, basically.

I also happen to use the Raffica a lot.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 7 of 7 (357 Views)
0 Likes