May 18 2013
By: far-zan Gaming Beast 1894 posts

Reduce T-Bolt/SAS-12 Ammo

27 replies 360 views Edited May 18, 2013

I personally don't have much of a problem with Power weapons and if its open I'll grab it. However, the T-Bolt, and SAS offer way too many kills. The T-Bolt offers 5 1-hit kills from any range. There is at least one T-Bolt on every map and if you pick up the T-Bolt and get 3-4 kills guess what you can get another T-Bolt, you can play the entire match without having to use a normal gun. The weapon is too exploitable. ND should bump up the T-Bolt cost to 12 Medals and give 3 Shots as well as 3 shots when picking up the gun. 

The SAS offers 6 free kills if you can get in range which isn't too difficult. The only difference is the SAS isn't on every map and there isn't a SAS kickback. Still if you conserve your 6 shots over 3 minutes you can easily go the whole match without using a normal gun. The SAS also needs an ammo reduction to 3 shots.

Message 1 of 28 (360 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
9866 posts

Re: Reduce T-Bolt/SAS-12 Ammo

May 18, 2013
Nah

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 2 of 28 (358 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7003 posts

[ Edited ]
May 18, 2013

I understand farzan's frustration with those weapons, but no, we can't have that. First, 5 and 6 bullets are not too many. Second, it's too late for such changes. 

Please do not bump this thread for post count.

/thread.

vcommets below are the human nature in a nutshell. 

Message 3 of 28 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6485 posts

May 18, 2013

well the pistole, mag, and sawn-off can get just as many kills as well. Imagine how many the pak can get in certain circumstances!

The hammer and rpg can take out the whole team once if given the current situation.

In other words...those arent the only 2 guns capable of 5ish kills.

photo Sniper.png
Message 4 of 28 (343 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

May 18, 2013
I agree with far-zan. I'm tired of people getting ALL their kills with the T-Bolt or SAS.
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 5 of 28 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
20 posts

May 18, 2013

far-zan wrote:

I personally don't have much of a problem with Power weapons and if its open I'll grab it. However, the T-Bolt, and SAS offer way too many kills. The T-Bolt offers 5 1-hit kills from any range. There is at least one T-Bolt on every map and if you pick up the T-Bolt and get 3-4 kills guess what you can get another T-Bolt, you can play the entire match without having to use a normal gun. The weapon is too exploitable. ND should bump up the T-Bolt cost to 12 Medals and give 3 Shots as well as 3 shots when picking up the gun. 

The SAS offers 6 free kills if you can get in range which isn't too difficult. The only difference is the SAS isn't on every map and there isn't a SAS kickback. Still if you conserve your 6 shots over 3 minutes you can easily go the whole match without using a normal gun. The SAS also needs an ammo reduction to 3 shots.

yes reduce the ammo in those weapons its really annoying in elimination, i see players killing only with the SAS 12 the whole game when they are like really good players (5th legacy) and are against lower level players

Message 6 of 28 (326 Views)
Gaming Beast
1859 posts

May 18, 2013

interessant1 wrote:

far-zan wrote:

yes reduce the ammo in those weapons its really annoying in elimination, i see players killing only with the SAS 12 the whole game when they are like really good players (5th legacy) and are against lower level players

That's not a matter of reducing ammo but removing power weapons from Elimination. Seriously who the **bleep** thought it was a good idea to place power weapons at a mode like Elimination?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 7 of 28 (318 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

May 18, 2013

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

interessant1 wrote:

far-zan wrote:

That's not a matter of reducing ammo but removing power weapons from Elimination. Seriously who the **bleep** thought it was a good idea to place power weapons at a mode like Elimination?

yeah since they wont remove the power weapons,  i think people have asked for that in the past

Message 8 of 28 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

May 18, 2013

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

interessant1 wrote:

far-zan wrote:

Agreed. Power Weapons have no place in Elimination or Plunder/TO.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 9 of 28 (287 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6485 posts

May 18, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

interessant1 wrote:

far-zan wrote:

Agreed. Power Weapons have no place in Elimination or Plunder/TO.

why plunder/TO?

photo Sniper.png
Message 10 of 28 (276 Views)
0 Likes