Re: Reduce T-Bolt/SAS-12 Ammo

[ Edited ]
May 18, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

interessant1 wrote:

far-zan wrote:

I personally don't have much of a problem with Power weapons and if its open I'll grab it. However, the T-Bolt, and SAS offer way too many kills. The T-Bolt offers 5 1-hit kills from any range. There is at least one T-Bolt on every map and if you pick up the T-Bolt and get 3-4 kills guess what you can get another T-Bolt, you can play the entire match without having to use a normal gun. The weapon is too exploitable. ND should bump up the T-Bolt cost to 12 Medals and give 3 Shots as well as 3 shots when picking up the gun. 

The SAS offers 6 free kills if you can get in range which isn't too difficult. The only difference is the SAS isn't on every map and there isn't a SAS kickback. Still if you conserve your 6 shots over 3 minutes you can easily go the whole match without using a normal gun. The SAS also needs an ammo reduction to 3 shots.

yes reduce the ammo in those weapons its really annoying in elimination, i see players killing only with the SAS 12 the whole game when they are like really good players (5th legacy) and are against lower level players

That's not a matter of reducing ammo but removing power weapons from Elimination. Seriously who the **bleep** thought it was a good idea to place power weapons at a mode like Elimination?

Agreed. Power Weapons have no place in Elimination or Plunder/TO.

why plunder/TO?

Well, I think it kind of promotes killfarming :\ For example, people pick up the T-Bolt in Yemen, and then they just camp in the towers. Same thing with the SAS in London. People pick it up, and then they just run around seeking kills instead of trying to capture the idol...

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 11 of 28 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5982 posts

May 18, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

interessant1 wrote:

far-zan wrote:

I personally don't have much of a problem with Power weapons and if its open I'll grab it. However, the T-Bolt, and SAS offer way too many kills. The T-Bolt offers 5 1-hit kills from any range. There is at least one T-Bolt on every map and if you pick up the T-Bolt and get 3-4 kills guess what you can get another T-Bolt, you can play the entire match without having to use a normal gun. The weapon is too exploitable. ND should bump up the T-Bolt cost to 12 Medals and give 3 Shots as well as 3 shots when picking up the gun. 

The SAS offers 6 free kills if you can get in range which isn't too difficult. The only difference is the SAS isn't on every map and there isn't a SAS kickback. Still if you conserve your 6 shots over 3 minutes you can easily go the whole match without using a normal gun. The SAS also needs an ammo reduction to 3 shots.

yes reduce the ammo in those weapons its really annoying in elimination, i see players killing only with the SAS 12 the whole game when they are like really good players (5th legacy) and are against lower level players

That's not a matter of reducing ammo but removing power weapons from Elimination. Seriously who the **bleep** thought it was a good idea to place power weapons at a mode like Elimination?

why plunder/TO?

Well, I think it kind of promotes killfarming :\ For example, people pick up the T-Bolt in Yemen, and then they just camp in the towers. Same thing with the SAS in London. People pick it up, and then they just run around seeking kills instead of trying to capture the idol...

Well it will be pretty difficult to take out a hill with an entire enemy team without a PW or special means unless they suck or you're lucky.

photo Sniper.png
Message 12 of 28 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

May 18, 2013

@ID
Why would anyone boost their post count? That's quite pathetic...

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 13 of 28 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

May 18, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

interessant1 wrote:

far-zan wrote:

why plunder/TO?

Well it will be pretty difficult to take out a hill with an entire enemy team without a PW or special means unless they suck or you're lucky.

Yeah, that's true. To be honest, I really can't think of a good solution this problem. Kickbacks used to be a sort of "solution", but nowadays they're pretty scarce the objective-based modes... Still, I'm glad ND removed the kill-based medals.

Message 14 of 28 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5982 posts

May 18, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

interessant1 wrote:

far-zan wrote:

why plunder/TO?

Yeah, that's true. To be honest, I really can't think of a good solution this problem. Kickbacks used to be a sort of "solution", but nowadays they're pretty scarce the objective-based modes... Still, I'm glad ND removed the kill-based medals.

kinda don't like their absence in TO. Plunder yea I understand, but not in TO. If I wasn't maxxed out in level and if it wasn't stuck on 2XP I woulda been upset that I barely get money in the mode anymore.

PWs are fine, just not in elimination, free for all and maybe 3TDM.

photo Sniper.png
Message 15 of 28 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 18, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

interessant1 wrote:

far-zan wrote:

Nah Plunder & TO needs Power Weapons.

Elimination & Free For All doesn't need them.

Message 16 of 28 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

May 18, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

interessant1 wrote:

far-zan wrote:

why plunder/TO?

kinda don't like their absence in TO. Plunder yea I understand, but not in TO. If I wasn't maxxed out in level and if it wasn't stuck on 2XP I woulda been upset that I barely get money in the mode anymore.

PWs are fine, just not in elimination, free for all and maybe 3TDM.

I have to admit they're pretty useful in TO. I'm more of a Plunder player, so I guess that's why I feel this way. I just hate people who disregard the objective just to get useless kills (since they don't count) with power weapons, when they should be protecting the idol carrier. Y'know, those d-bags who teamkill you at the chest, even though you carried the idol all the way to your base.

Message 17 of 28 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

May 18, 2013

Maybe the SAS should have some bullets taken away from it but not the T-Bolt. Even though you can get 5 shots it requires the player to "aim" and have have "skill" to hit all their shots.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 18 of 28 (145 Views)
Sackboy
541 posts

May 18, 2013

@Blood
That's right. I'm a T-Bolt lover too, and I'd be **bleep** if ND reduced its ammo.

Message 19 of 28 (135 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4921 posts

May 18, 2013
So...much....scrolling. This isn't twitter, but y'all have got to start @-ing each other.
 photo Untitled-1_zps6a2e69f8.jpg
Message 20 of 28 (134 Views)
0 Likes