Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2114 posts

Re: Regarding the uselessness of grenades ಠ_ಠ [Support for cake]

Dec 25, 2012

WHile i do believe and hope the "genades system" is tweaked and improved for UC4, I dont think its nearly as big of a deal as some of you do.

If I had to pick between the Nade Holocaust that was UC2, or the lack of nade usefulness in this game, id pick UC3 every time.

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Please use plain text.
Message 171 of 173 (107 Views)
Lombax Warrior
69 posts

Dec 25, 2012

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

WHile i do believe and hope the "genades system" is tweaked and improved for UC4, I dont think its nearly as big of a deal as some of you do.

If I had to pick between the Nade Holocaust that was UC2, or the lack of nade usefulness in this game, id pick UC3 every time.

The grenades in UC3 received many nerfs, and the inclusion of the grenade throwback mechanic is just one of them (which was made easier after the summer beta):

- Significantly increased the grenade throw animation time (along with a bug(?) that cancels the throw after rolling).

- The time needed for the grenade to explode was increased (and was further increased to increase the throwback timer).

- The carrying capacity for grenades was decreased to one.

- The grenade spawns in the maps were decreased (it is obvious with the DLC maps).

We don't want to undo these nerfs (although many of them were unjustified IMO) in this thread, we just want to make the throwback mechanic a little more harder.

Please use plain text.
Message 172 of 173 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Dec 26, 2012

I think the best thing to do would be make throwback a booster but as thats not going to happen the second best thing would be your fix lower the range on the grenades and lower the time for them sometimes I need to stand still and just wait to throwback a grenade its that easy.

We know ND is doing it for new players but nobody stays new forever they will get better same for blindfire.

Please use plain text.
Message 173 of 173 (68 Views)
0 Likes