2348 posts

Re: Region Lock?

[ Edited ]
Apr 16, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I don't like Jak or Crash. I hated cartoony games. They hooked me with UDF when I bought the Tomb Raider-Merc2-UDF bundle, which I bought because Tomb Raider is awesome.

You like Uncharted, Lara Croft and Tekken?

You are the new Chuck Norris c:

What's your PSN? I wanna add you so we can play Tekken, Lara Croft and Uncharted. I have lots of U2&3 friends, but no Tekken and LC friends :/

i think we all want to play with Lara Croft Smiley Wink

Are you sure you're Canadian? Smiley Tongue

yep, got my pet polar bear sitting inside my igloo atm while i shoot some hockey pucks at some flying geese while i keep warm with my beaver hat and lumberjack shirt, while i wait to get a bite from my ice fishing, eh? Smiley Wink

why would you ask? i can't find Lara Croft hot if i'm canadian?

Message 11 of 20 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 16, 2013
Well, my PSN is TSD as well, but add TeammateAssist since TSD is now my trophy hunter acc. Meaning I don't play much on this.

Also my Tekken tag is Steve/Slimb Bob. Smiley Happy

@canadian

*grope* oops sorry eh? *grope* sorry, sorry
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 12 of 20 (225 Views)
Survivor
2348 posts

Apr 16, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Well, my PSN is TSD as well, but add TeammateAssist since TSD is now my trophy hunter acc. Meaning I don't play much on this.

@canadian

lol i forgot about the sorry thing, that's hilarious! Smiley LOL

Message 13 of 20 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 16, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

@canadian

Omg @thegropething I can't stop laughing XD

And Canadians are stereotypically always polite and have high morals. What else are we supposed to think? Australia'll be damned if they show Canadian shows...

I usually use Lili/Zafina or them separately. And YOU'RE teammateassist ? Well goddamn I woulda never seen that one coming.

Bang Bang!

Message 14 of 20 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 16, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

I usually use Lili/Zafina or them separately. And YOU'RE teammateassist ? Well goddamn I woulda never seen that one coming.

Did you run into me before? O.o

EDIT: Of course you use the two characters I can't beat, of course. :l

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 15 of 20 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Apr 16, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Did you run into me before? O.o

EDIT: Of course you use the two characters I can't beat, of course. :l

Not only have I run into you before, I've had a few convo's with you. If I remember, you used a gun with only mod and you never bothered legacying. I think we played in Molten Ruins and you were just GMALing everyone. However in each convo you sounded really uninterested so I ended up just losing interest Smiley Tongue

Lili and Zafina are easy to beat. I mainly use them because... well they're girls. And on top of that they're unpredictable. Everyone thinks Zafina is hard to beat but no one uses her because they think she's too weird. And Lili is Lili. I used to know all her 10 Hit Combos but then I left Tekken for UC3 around December last year.

Besides Steve is the frustrating one, people just usually spam square and triangle over and over again. He's way too OP like Jin in T4. I also use Jun sometimes but not that much. Either way if you just practice a bit with Zaf and Lili you'll find that they're actually kinda easy.

Bang Bang!

Message 16 of 20 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 17, 2013
PH YEAH LOL. Roman's GMAL because the matches were too easy and I wanted to practice, because if it was hard I use the RaffDrag.

Yeah, I'm just not cool with UC3 anymore. I hype myself up so I still play it, but HC mode and BMMs are the only reason I play, and since HC is killed and the Lab is peepee, nvm.

Steve is OP? O.o you do know spamming square and triangle is actually just the same combo which breaks after the 4th hit, and since every single punch is mid you can easily block it? :/
Message 17 of 20 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Apr 17, 2013

DOES PICKING EDDY/CHRISTIE AND REPEATEDLY MASHING THE KICK BUTTONS STILL WORK?

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 18 of 20 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 17, 2013

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

YES IT DOES BUT IT STILL MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A **bleep**.

Message 19 of 20 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2633 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 17, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

YES IT DOES BUT IT STILL MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A **bleep**.

GREAT, CAUSE I LIKE TO LOOK LIKE A **bleep** AS MUCH AS I LIKE TO **bleep**!

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 20 of 20 (170 Views)
0 Likes