Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Re: Remaining Uncharted Players...

Jul 5, 2013

thelegendaryD wrote:
I just wanted to know if anyone out there still played Uncharted? If you still do, then how did you like your two year experience on multiplayer? Even though I stopped playing it a long while ago, I thought it was okay and a very interesting game. Smiley Happy

I didn't even read what he said I was too busy rofl at his name ^-^

Bang Bang!

Message 11 of 39 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4001 posts

Jul 5, 2013
I haven't played since TLoU came out. I've thought about trading it in, but is only worth about $10 (or less) at GameStop. So between that and the money I spent on DLC, I'll just keep it forever. I'll be back one day. Kind of depends on TLoU patches and DLC.
Message 12 of 39 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14228 posts

Jul 5, 2013

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
I haven't played since TLoU came out. I've thought about trading it in, but is only worth about $10 (or less) at GameStop. So between that and the money I spent on DLC, I'll just keep it forever. I'll be back one day. Kind of depends on TLoU patches and DLC.

Trade TLOU instead, I got almost full price back for mine Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 39 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4001 posts

Jul 5, 2013
I believe D is female.
Message 14 of 39 (324 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4001 posts

Jul 5, 2013
LMAO @ Aureilia
Message 15 of 39 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 5, 2013

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
I believe D is female.

There's a special word for that but not important.

Bang Bang!

Message 16 of 39 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 5, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:

I have a friend who has always been against me when it came to Uncharted 3. He's thought me as so dumb for playing it but then one day he got the F2P and I found out that he spent $10 on DLC. I confronted him and then he told me that he deleted it because it took up too much space and he didn't like it... I simply slapped him on the back of the head, said, "You're an idiot," and walked away.

While it has nothing to do with TLOU it's still the same subject somewhat.

Bang Bang!

Message 17 of 39 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14228 posts

Jul 5, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:

I have a friend who has always been against me when it came to Uncharted 3. He's thought me as so dumb for playing it but then one day he got the F2P and I found out that he spent $10 on DLC. I confronted him and then he told me that he deleted it because it took up too much space and he didn't like it... I simply slapped him on the back of the head, said, "You're an idiot," and walked away.

While it has nothing to do with TLOU it's still the same subject somewhat.

Yeah I'm an idiot. I expected to like TLOU though..

I never had the demo either, if I had I would have known not to buy it in the first place.

I guess thats why they didn't mass distribute the demo.. They knew it was a marmite game.

Message 18 of 39 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Jul 5, 2013
You didn't like the SP, @Aureilia?
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 19 of 39 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14228 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 5, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
You didn't like the SP, @Aureilia?

It was okay...

Wasn't the best thing I've played by any stretch of the imagination.

There isn't really a problem with the story as such.. I just didn't find it to be fun. 

The gameplay felt like it was filler for a huge interactive movie. Okay Heavy Rain does that too... But that actually does it well and it doesn't feel like Quantic Dream tried to make it more of a game over a movie, while ND tried to make a movie into a game.

Wouldn't have been half bad if the main character had a soul. Joel just seems so dull and lifeless until the very end. I guess that is intended... But it doesn't make for a good game for me.

Everytime a cutscene appeared I was waiting for something to happen, by the end it was just like.. Oh shut up Joel, let me get to the end of the game already.

All the other characters seemed well done. But the main character is usually the focus and it just never felt right.

It's probably just me being unable to relate or care for the character though, that said. I wasn't fond of how slow the gameplay was too. Lack of variety in games isn't something I'm fond of, I at least expected easy to allow me to run around killing everything.

But nope.. I mean sure. based on the fact that I finished it and got a 3+KDR on MP... You'd imagine I enjoy the fact that I'm doing so well..

But anyone can sit around waiting for enemies. it's a life skill called patience, it's not really something that belongs in a video game designed for fun, patience isn't something I enjoy even in real life.

So yeah it was okay.. In a sense that I get some people enjoy sitting around doing very little in games, afterall MGS is a success... But not for me.

Message 20 of 39 (258 Views)
0 Likes