Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/06/2012
Offline
2633 posts
 

Re: Remaining Uncharted Players...

Jul 5, 2013

woahzers, you're still around?

 

And just in case you're wondering, NO

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 21 of 39 (336 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/09/2013
Offline
4945 posts
 

Re: Remaining Uncharted Players...

Jul 5, 2013
I remember the infamous OP.



(I watched the Uncharted 3 forums before becoming a forum "member")
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 22 of 39 (333 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 03/08/2012
Online
2416 posts
 

Re: Remaining Uncharted Players...

Jul 5, 2013
?
Creep
Message 23 of 39 (311 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: Remaining Uncharted Players...

Jul 5, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

I never had the demo either, if I had I would have known not to buy it in the first place.

 

I guess thats why they didn't mass distribute the demo.. They knew it was a marmite game.


LOL, what's a "marmite game"? Also, do you think that it's overrated? (they got too many perfect scores)

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 24 of 39 (310 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 03/08/2012
Online
2416 posts
 

Re: Remaining Uncharted Players...

Jul 5, 2013
I still play but not as much. I felt like TLOU took away a big chunk of u3 players.
Creep
Message 25 of 39 (308 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/23/2010
Offline
1136 posts
 

Re: Remaining Uncharted Players...

Jul 5, 2013
Yes, The last of us took quite a bit of everyone! but I don't blame em, it's a pretty good game c:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 26 of 39 (291 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 05/29/2013
Offline
396 posts
 

Re: Remaining Uncharted Players...

Jul 5, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

I never had the demo either, if I had I would have known not to buy it in the first place.

 

I guess thats why they didn't mass distribute the demo.. They knew it was a marmite game.


LOL, what's a "marmite game"? Also, do you think that it's overrated? (they got too many perfect scores)


'Marmite game' - A game you either love, or you hate.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 27 of 39 (286 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/06/2012
Offline
2633 posts
 

Re: Remaining Uncharted Players...

Jul 5, 2013

I hate to see what the player count on UC2 is like right now.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 28 of 39 (271 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: Remaining Uncharted Players...

Jul 5, 2013

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

I hate to see what the player count on UC2 is like right now.


UC2?? last time I played it which was over the weekend it had 15k daily players.

 

UC3 probably has the same.

Message 29 of 39 (268 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/06/2012
Offline
2633 posts
 

Re: Remaining Uncharted Players...

Jul 5, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

I hate to see what the player count on UC2 is like right now.


UC2?? last time I played it which was over the weekend it had 15k daily players.

 

UC3 probably has the same.


My last time, it dropped to 8k

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 30 of 39 (261 Views)
Reply
0 Likes