Survivor
2178 posts

Re: Remember the map pack discussion?

Mar 5, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

I always wondered why there was no CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT ... it was a F CLEAR RIP OFF

if we look at definitions a Multiplayer Map is not the same as a Multiplayer Game Mode :smileywink:

ND give me my ''MULTiPLAYER MAPS'' and shove your Multiplayer Coop Game Mode up your hairy sweaty unwashed **bleep**.

Calm down, deep breaths.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 21 of 25 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Mar 5, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Lenown wrote:

Why does Arne act like he has a set on the NeoGAF forums and not on his own job required forums?

Because some of us are a bit more critical here and wont take the same type of crap that they do on that site probably.

I faintly remember Eric trying to wiggle out of the map pack fort thing and basically got torn apart.

Don't worry, they get a lot of criticism on NeoGAF too... the thing is that NeoGAF is the biggest online gaming forum and that's why they cannot ignore it.

Remember the UC3 SP aiming fiasco and where it started from?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 22 of 25 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13673 posts

Mar 5, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Lenown wrote:

Why does Arne act like he has a set on the NeoGAF forums and not on his own job required forums?

Because some of us are a bit more critical here and wont take the same type of crap that they do on that site probably.

I faintly remember Eric trying to wiggle out of the map pack fort thing and basically got torn apart.

Don't worry, they get a lot of criticism on NeoGAF too... the thing is that NeoGAF is the biggest online gaming forum and that's why they cannot ignore it.

Not really, i dont read neogaf at all which is why i said probably :smileyhappy: i thought it started on youtube.

Message 23 of 25 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4837 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 5, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Lenown wrote:

Not really, i dont read neogaf at all which is why i said probably :smileyhappy: i thought it started on youtube.

Youtube and Facebook is usually a barrage of "I WANT JAK 4!" comments. Ugh, like that is going to help fix issues or announce news regarding Uncharted or The Last of Us (although they are probably flattered that there are people that want another Jak and Daxter)

Not that all the comments are regarding Jak and Daxter.

Message 24 of 25 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2683 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 6, 2013

how many wolfs do you needs for a wolf pack again ??

pritty sure its more than one.

anyways as eric said in the blog post, F2P is different from the FHC, the F2P people are only getting 3 of the packs therefore no.4 is exclusive to FHC members and should be out soon.

Message 25 of 25 (110 Views)
0 Likes