Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 03 2013
By: SupremeNinja21 Lombax Warrior 193 posts

Remember?

22 replies 429 views Edited Dec 3, 2013

Remember this game when it came out? That first November....the month after you got the disc on day one...remember how fun it was...how new? How awesome? Despite not being a pro, having fun? I do. I want that back.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 23 (429 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2048 posts

Re: Remember?

Dec 3, 2013
I think on day one, most people were **bleep** the game was nothing like the Summer Beta.

Lots of stuff went missing which made no sense, gameplay felt more clunky, and the balance issues sky rocketed.

I was also upset that they beat Elena with the ugly stick, I mean, I was happy I could use her in competitive, but what happened to this skin? She didn't have a bald patch, or an underbite, and her skin tone looked nice too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzPuZ1V1Kbw (Skip to 11:20 to see it better).
Pepsi
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 23 (425 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10012 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2013

The story was super epic back then. It was my first third-person shooter game, so I was pleased. Honestly? I don't want that moment back. It's a special moment, yeah, but there are other games too.

Besides, now I spend more time driving around LS with my all-black Transporter-style Lampadeti Felon.

EDIT: Would still go for HC mode though.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 23 (412 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2411 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2013

Yup I do. Had some really awesome moments back then, even just goofing around in customs with 9 others glitching was fun lol. 

I still have tons of fun when I Play tho.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 23 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3519 posts

Dec 3, 2013

I don't wanna remember that. I was a KAL blindfirer that time! :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 23 (377 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10012 posts

Dec 3, 2013
I admit, I used M9 a lot in HC mode.

Probably because I got Marlowe's Para then, and what way to brag about it than to use her guns even if the design is barely noticeable.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 23 (370 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3630 posts

Dec 3, 2013
I remember playing during the early access the montg before official release. It was so much better than the beta.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 23 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1821 posts

Dec 3, 2013

Ye I remember it, rapid fire M9 combined with revenge was my choice back then, I was the ultimate scrub. Kind of ironic when I'm getting mad if I get killed by one of those.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 23 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2048 posts

Dec 3, 2013
@Joe-Itz070 I think a good number of Uncharted 2 players used Revenge during the early days, including myself. It was the only slot 2 booster with a familiar name... Well, it was that, or Monkey Man, and Monkey Man did nothing in UC2, so Revenge it was! Never used it again after I started Legacy, I've been tempted to level it up, but I'll probably run into a friend with my luck.
Pepsi
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 23 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3519 posts

Dec 3, 2013

SjShane wrote:
@Joe-Itz070 I think a good number of Uncharted 2 players used Revenge during the early days, including myself. It was the only slot 2 booster with a familiar name... Well, it was that, or Monkey Man, and Monkey Man did nothing in UC2, so Revenge it was! Never used it again after I started Legacy, I've been tempted to level it up, but I'll probably run into a friend with my luck.

I haven't even bought revenge booster! :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 23 (316 Views)