Last Guardian
11242 posts

Re: Remember?

Dec 5, 2013

I admit when the game came out it was fine, everyone was level 30-something (Subway Beta) and i was already used to the **bleep** blindfire because of that same beta.

But when people started reaching level 50 and unlocking the FAL the game was unplayable IMO, all i saw was people running aroung killing me with either a KAL or a 4HK FAL. They'd use QB and Bargain all day.

I think what destroys this MP is what you can unlock, G-MAL and AK are there for default (when the game came out there was no Spyder M9 nor any M9 you could buy in the PS Store).

Hopefully U4 will be more like U2, where everyone has a chance, having loadouts in a game where a weapon(KAL, FAL, M9 RoF) and/or a mechanic(blindfire) is OP is so unfair.

Message 21 of 23 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
869 posts

Dec 5, 2013
Ahh i do kinda miss those days i was a competetive king i near always ended up top player against the higher ranks never had to use kal7 to buy me a win it was ak or gmal i'd use, 2years later im lucky if i get 14kills a game without dyin more thanks to kal7's,power weapons and bad lag Smiley Sad.
In short yes i do remeber the good old days and wish they was still happening now.

But its a uncharted 3 players dreams/my memories. Smiley Sad
Message 22 of 23 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2688 posts

Dec 5, 2013
ya, i remember the mess.

the summer beta, now that was good - id pay 20$ for it to come back.
Message 23 of 23 (218 Views)
0 Likes