Nov 23 2013
By: Hatakare I Only Post Everything 1215 posts

Remove Fleet Foot Altogether

321 replies 1466 views Edited Nov 23, 2013

It was broken in Uncharted 2 prior to 1.05 and it's definitely broken in Uncharted 3. The new patch made it even worse since you can now have Fleet Foot and Revenge, Fleet Foot and Regeneration, etc. NaughtyDog even nerfed Rate of Fire for the M9. Now non-Fleet Foot users have even less of a chance against Fleet Footers. If you need proof, convince a Fleet Footer to take it off and see how bad he/she does. If I took off, for example, Revenge (which I don't actually use) I would still do the same in firefights. It's plain and simple guys. Broken, overpowered booster. And for the people who say I can't aim; I aim just fine when I go 34/8 against non-Fleet Footers. I shouldn't have to make additional effort to aim because of one booster.

Message 1 of 322 (1,466 Views)
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Re: Remove Fleet Foot Altogether

Nov 23, 2013
Just try and strafe, or just use cloaked and avoid gun fights all together Smiley Happy
Join my clan TAGC. I play black ops 2, uncharted 3 and FIFA 13.
Message 2 of 322 (1,461 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1215 posts

Nov 23, 2013

do strafe, I've been playing Uncharted since Uncharted 2. But yeah I always wind up having to sneak up on them. Even then, sometimes, they turn around and strafe around a wall or something. The things that annoy me the most are when they: Corner Shoot, Strafe away from my Steel Fist, or straight up Dodge all my bullets.

Message 3 of 322 (1,456 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Nov 23, 2013
Here's some ideas too avoid

Use regen and find some cover then blindfire maybe
I have cloaked gold and use drakes ak, so sneak up and stealth kill
Snipe like I usually do and get long ranger LIKE A BOSS Smiley Very Happy
Message 4 of 322 (1,450 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2689 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 23, 2013

your argument actually makes me more inclined to believe that your problem is with the aiming.
You just want it removed completely so that it is easier for you to hit people and you seem to be employing that you relied on M9ROF to beat them.
Fleet Foot is not the problem. If everyone had fleet foot straffing speed by default you would still have the same problem hitting them, thus id say your problem is with your aiming/shooting and possibly your own movement.

You should be asking ND to make aiming like it was in U2 (which I agree with) - where it was easier to hit people due the bullet spread system it has (instead of U3 recoil system).
Fleet Foot is fine. if anything the default straffing speed should be increased, it is way too slow.

The aiming/recoil mechaincs in U3 are not good though so I understand where you are coming from, but your issue should be with that and not fleet foot.

Message 5 of 322 (1,443 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1215 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 23, 2013

No. I usually 1v1 w/ no boosters no no mods. I even use the AK sometimes. ROF M9 is the fastest killing gun besides the Sniper, so I can generally put those Fleet Foot users down before they start moonwalking.

[Edit]

The key thing here is more effort. The way this game works, strafing makes aiming easier. If you use Fleet Foot, which you probably do, it makes it harder for me to aim. If everyone had Fleet Foot movement speed, I would A. be used to it, and B have it too. Ridiculous argument on your part.

Message 6 of 322 (1,436 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Nov 23, 2013
If u use RoF though that's incredibly noobish that u want fleet foot REMOVED
Message 7 of 322 (1,425 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1215 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 23, 2013

They already nerfed RoF so you can't talk bad about it.

[Edit]

Plus, you can use Fleet Foot, Regeneration, and Rate of Fire.

Message 8 of 322 (1,421 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 23, 2013
They also nerfed FF before. I can talk bad about both if I want to. For example, RoF on the M9? Really dude? FF is a bad booster, sure. It's not so bad that you stoop to lower than their level.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 9 of 322 (1,414 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1215 posts

Nov 23, 2013

As I said before, I don't need Rate of Fire, but they need Fleet Foot. You say don't stoop to their level? If they remove Rate of Fire and Fleet Foot I'm fine with that too.

Message 10 of 322 (1,407 Views)
0 Likes