Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
1892 posts

Re: Remove Fleet Foot Altogether

Nov 23, 2013

Hatakare wrote:
Name a more powerful Slot 1 Booster.

There are a bunch of boosters on par with FF examples are Cloaked, Scoped In, and Bargain. If FF is such a problem use a gun with high stopping power such as the AK or don't go into head on fights with people using FF. For example use cloaked and get the drop on the person using FF if you have half-decent aim you will easily get the kill. 

Message 21 of 322 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Nov 23, 2013

Hatakare wrote:

Cloaked is far more powerful than FF. Fleet Foot gives you one advantage, while Cloaked gives you many. 

It's your choice not to use FF, you have the option to use it as our slot 1 and you decided not to, It's your choice.

Since you don't use FF, don't expect to win a head-up gunfight against any FF user, you're fighting them when they're at their strongest. 

Flank, shoot them from behind, snipe them, and most importantly avoid head-up gun fights. If you're shooting them from behind and they still manage to kill you, then you need more practice at the game.

2 player London Underground on crushing in 9m45s :smileyhappy:
Message 22 of 322 (328 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1245 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 23, 2013

Agreed. I really don't like strafing in the first place, so FF makes it much more aggravating. And if ND made it so "everyone has FF silver by default", like some people are saying, I would probably never enjoy Uncharted again.

Message 23 of 322 (327 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1196 posts

Nov 23, 2013

runner21 wrote:

Agreed. I really don't like strafing in the first place, so FF makes it much more aggravating. And if ND made it so "everyone has FF silver by default", like some people are saying, I would probably never enjoy Uncharted again.

I think there should be no FF, and slower strafe speed. If RoF has to go for in exchange for FF, I'm 100% all for it.

Message 24 of 322 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11119 posts

Nov 23, 2013

Hatakare wrote:

Cloaked, Scoped In and Team Safe?

Message 25 of 322 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10105 posts

Nov 23, 2013
WE is good. Now why would you want slower strafe speed?
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 26 of 322 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2448 posts

Nov 23, 2013

What will be the next complaint? lol 

Team Safe is OP because your nades & Explosives won't stun me & it's unfair that a booster grants you immunity to the effects of a nearby nade & your teammates are immune to your explosives?

FF isn't even the strongest slot 1 booster & I have killed many M9 FF strafers with my trusty ole AK in 1 vs 1, once that AK stopping power hits them the booster loses it's advantage immediately. 

Team Safe in my opinion is far superior nothing is more satisfying these days than shooting someone & killing another while they try to down you with there ESE + Hammer combo. 

Message 27 of 322 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10105 posts

Nov 23, 2013
I mean, what am I supposed to do? Stand still? Yes, that's a great tactic. Let's stand still during a gunfight because strafing would make me too hard to hit with the ROF M9 which I most definitely blindfire anyway.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 28 of 322 (286 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1196 posts

Nov 23, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I mean, what am I supposed to do? Stand still? Yes, that's a great tactic. Let's stand still during a gunfight because strafing would make me too hard to hit with the ROF M9 which I most definitely blindfire anyway.

No I mean, just make the movement like it was in Uncharted 2 in that is matches actual animations.

Message 29 of 322 (283 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 23, 2013

Most of the fights in Uncharted are direct "1vs1" situations at close and mid range and FF is the best booster for this. I don't think that cloaked, bargain, scoped in or team safe could help you as much as FF overall, especially since you can get most of cloaked's advantages with a hat.

If all these boosters were as powerful and as useful/helpful overall as FF is, why is FF the most used booster in any mode now, especially since patch 1.18? I don't know, but since the patch I've used FF again in a few matches and it always surprises me how many more gunfights I win in comparison to other boosters. Sometimes I wonder why I kept playing with Cloaked and lately TeamSafe in slot 1.

But maybe it's just the way I play, I don't know. I'm usually not the kind of "run into the middle of the map and attack everyone" kind of guy though :smileytongue:

Edit: Just to clarify, I don't want ND to remove FF in UC3. But I'd prefer not to see it again in UC4.

Message 30 of 322 (281 Views)