Fender Bender
3423 posts

Re: Remove Fleet Foot Altogether

[ Edited ]
Nov 23, 2013

Hatakare wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I mean, what am I supposed to do? Stand still? Yes, that's a great tactic. Let's stand still during a gunfight because strafing would make me too hard to hit with the ROF M9 which I most definitely blindfire anyway.

No I mean, just make the movement like it was in Uncharted 2 in that is matches actual animations.

NO!

You want to play a slower paced game then go play UC2 then.

FF was nerfed way back & I can't believe someone is still complaining about FF at the end of UC3's cycle. Unless you just started playing UC3 then I can only assume you're at fault for failing to adapt to the mechanics of the game.

Message 31 of 322 (7,262 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 24, 2013
I *kinda* thought UC3 is meant to be the faster counterpart of UC2.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 32 of 322 (7,256 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1215 posts

Nov 24, 2013

If all these boosters were as powerful and as useful/helpful overall as FF is, why is FF the most used booster in any mode now, especially since patch 1.18? I don't know, but since the patch I've used FF again in a few matches and it always surprises me how many more gunfights I win in comparison to other boosters.

That.

Message 33 of 322 (7,253 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1215 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 24, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:

Hatakare wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I mean, what am I supposed to do? Stand still? Yes, that's a great tactic. Let's stand still during a gunfight because strafing would make me too hard to hit with the ROF M9 which I most definitely blindfire anyway.

No I mean, just make the movement like it was in Uncharted 2 in that is matches actual animations.

NO!

FF was nerfed way back & I can't believe someone is still complaining about FF at the end of UC3's cycle. Unless you just started playing UC3 then I can only assume you're at fault for failing to adapt to the mechanics of the game.

Come back when you're 15.

Message 34 of 322 (7,252 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1215 posts

Nov 24, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I *kinda* thought UC3 is meant to be the faster counterpart of UC2.

I just want the movement to make sense. Try moving back and forth or around in circles, in Uncharted 2 vs 3. The animation doesn't match up. They can speed up the animations too, either way is fine.

Message 35 of 322 (7,250 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3423 posts

Nov 24, 2013

Hatakare wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

Hatakare wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

NO!

Come back when you're 15.

Says the person complaining about a booster because he gets killed by others who uses it very effectively...

Message 36 of 322 (7,242 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 24, 2013
As long as it's fast, okay, sure. I don't like slow games, and I can deduce I won't like UC2 MP.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 37 of 322 (7,238 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2689 posts

Nov 24, 2013

Hatakare wrote:

runner21 wrote:

Agreed. I really don't like strafing in the first place, so FF makes it much more aggravating. And if ND made it so "everyone has FF silver by default", like some people are saying, I would probably never enjoy Uncharted again.

I think there should be no FF, and slower strafe speed. If RoF has to go for in exchange for FF, I'm 100% all for it.

why stop there, why not remove straffing from the game completely - you should change the thread title to that.

it would be even easier for you to hit people.

Message 38 of 322 (7,211 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2689 posts

Nov 24, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
As long as it's fast, okay, sure. I don't like slow games, and I can deduce I won't like UC2 MP.

Strange thing is I find UC2 to be the faster game, but only if you know how to move - you can dance like a butterfly. makes 1 v 1's much more interesting.

Message 39 of 322 (7,207 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1215 posts

Nov 24, 2013

Blennerville wrote:
why stop there, why not remove straffing from the game completely - you should change the thread title to that.

it would be even easier for you to hit people.

No. Everyone should strafe at the same speed. I don't care what the speed is as long as it's the same for everyone.

Message 40 of 322 (7,183 Views)
0 Likes