Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: Remove Fleet Foot Altogether

Nov 25, 2013
So you would be okay with everyone having, say, Fleet Foot gold on default? The FF booster will disappear.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 41 of 322 (459 Views)
Survivor
2689 posts

Nov 25, 2013
id like it to be as fast as FF gold was before the nerf.
Message 42 of 322 (456 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1215 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 25, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
So you would be okay with everyone having, say, Fleet Foot gold on default? The FF booster will disappear.

Personally I'd prefer for it to be as is, but I don't care as long as it's the same across the board.

Message 43 of 322 (451 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 25, 2013
Okay. Well, I'll go with the current FF Silver as default speed for everyone. Gold's for chumps.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 44 of 322 (446 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2689 posts

Nov 25, 2013
faster the better imo, then have a fleet foot booster that increases speed further.
Message 45 of 322 (420 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2201 posts

Nov 25, 2013

Hatakare wrote:

It was broken in Uncharted 2 prior to 1.05 and it's definitely broken in Uncharted 3. The new patch made it even worse since you can now have Fleet Foot and Revenge, Fleet Foot and Regeneration, etc. NaughtyDog even nerfed Rate of Fire for the M9. Now non-Fleet Foot users have even less of a chance against Fleet Footers. If you need proof, convince a Fleet Footer to take it off and see how bad he/she does. If I took off, for example, Revenge (which I don't actually use) I would still do the same in firefights. It's plain and simple guys. Broken, overpowered booster. And for the people who say I can't aim; I aim just fine when I go 34/8 against non-Fleet Footers. I shouldn't have to make additional effort to aim because of one booster.

Yes, because that extra effort to kill someone moving a little faster than you is very difficult for the brain to handle.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 46 of 322 (423 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 25, 2013
@Blenner Nah. I'd rather have it removed by then. You want faster, get Endurance. I'll be sporting the best booster still.

WE.
Message 47 of 322 (413 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1215 posts

Nov 26, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Yes, because that extra effort to kill someone moving a little faster than you is very difficult for the brain to handle.

If you understood the type of player I was it'd make more sense. I'm the type who kills people really fast because I keep my aim spot on them, even with the newly nerfed RoF. Fleet Foot users just ruin that because all of a sudden the built in Aim Assist of the game just breaks. And again, for them, their Aim Assist works fine. That's like having a booster that makes people's aim worse when they shoot at you.

Message 48 of 322 (389 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Nov 26, 2013

That's basically the whole point of the booster.

Message 49 of 322 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
685 posts

Nov 26, 2013

So…a game mechanic (the built in Aim Assist) is broken in this specific situation?  Is this since patch 1.18 or always?  And if broken, wouldn’t it make more sense to ask for it to be fixed, instead of removing Fleet Foot altogether?  I know you don’t want to but what happens when you use Fleet Floot against another Fleet Foot user…is it broken for both of you…or does aim assist work for both?  From ND’s perspective is this even a defect or the way they intended Fleet Foot to work?

These and other questions will be answered in the next episode of Soap.  My apologies to anyone not old enough to understand that reference! Smiley Happy

Message 50 of 322 (378 Views)
0 Likes