I Only Post Everything
1195 posts

Re: Remove Fleet Foot Altogether

Nov 29, 2013

Sitrongr wrote:

LOL Sure xDD but yeah, your right that this thread should just be taken down as it makes no sense what so ever.

I'll never understand how someone can say things and then run away when it's time to back it up.

Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 322 (266 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9824 posts

Nov 29, 2013
I still wanna see a decent match. We can all go play a custom HC match, if you guys want. Let me finish redownloading the update and we can start.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 322 (245 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1195 posts

Nov 29, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I still wanna see a decent match. We can all go play a custom HC match, if you guys want. Let me finish redownloading the update and we can start.

I've been getting really into this Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix, but give me a bit to warm up and we can play.

Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 322 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9824 posts

Nov 29, 2013

Hatakare wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

I've been getting really into this Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix, but give me a bit to warm up and we can play.

Cool, man. 8 more people!

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 322 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
547 posts

Nov 29, 2013

Hatakare wrote:

Sitrongr wrote:

LOL Sure xDD but yeah, your right that this thread should just be taken down as it makes no sense what so ever.

I'll never understand how someone can say things and then run away when it's time to back it up.

Run away? I guess you don't realize that I know Rican and have played with and against him multiple times. It was a joke and I know he was kidding as he has many other times.... 

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 322 (216 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1195 posts

Nov 29, 2013

Sitrongr wrote:

Run away? I guess you don't realize that I know Rican and have played with and against him multiple times. It was a joke and I know he was kidding as he has many other times.... 

uhuh... I don't see a friend request.

Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 322 (204 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7438 posts

Nov 29, 2013
I would just like to remind everybody that there was no fleet foot during the summer beta.

Just throwing it out there...

Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 322 (199 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9824 posts

Nov 29, 2013
Sorry, I didn't know Uncharted back then. Too busy with LA Noire or NFS TR, whichever.
Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 322 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2376 posts

Nov 29, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:
I would just like to remind everybody that there was no fleet foot during the summer beta.

Just throwing it out there...

There's tons of stuff from the Beta that didn't make it into the final game aswell... vice versa.

FF was always planned for UC3 tho.

Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 322 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
547 posts

Nov 29, 2013

Hatakare wrote:

Sitrongr wrote:

uhuh... I don't see a friend request.

Why would I friend or even play with someone who uses M9 RoF lol? When you learn how to aim and use a gun that isn't OP af than I might consider it

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 322 (169 Views)
0 Likes