Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
10031 posts

Re: Remove Power weapons FFA?

Oct 18, 2012
Toxic's right. The only thing that can ever move me out of my camping spot (10 kills without getting killed while camping!) is PW (arse bombed me eith the Hammer.)
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 32 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
495 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 18, 2012

I used to totally disagree with no power weapons any deathmatch mode b/c normally in TDM (and even Hardcore) it's dumb. If there are no power weapons in TDM/HC then it's just a camp fest. You could say power weapons are the "objectives" of TDM modes.

But I am told that in FFA certain players spawn much closer to power weapons thus presenting an unfair advantage to them. I can't verify that this is true since I don't play FFA, but maybe they can put a single power weapon in the middle of the map to encourage everyone to fight for it.

----------
All that said, fix matchmaking before anything else.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 32 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10031 posts

Oct 18, 2012
^ true. 30 seconds into the game, some arse SAS kills 6 people.

Luckily I got the RPG, so I nuked him. Ran to the Mag5 spawn, o**bleep**itsnotthere, get shot.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 32 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
551 posts

Oct 18, 2012

Power Weapons = No Skill Required

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 32 (133 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10031 posts

Oct 18, 2012
Which is why people love using them! Amirite, sit? :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 32 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1822 posts

Oct 18, 2012

renatabls wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

I just got killed 3 times in a row by some steelfisting pistole idiot.

Get it first brah.

It's not always possible to reach the power weapon first. Besides I think it's really lame the first thing you have to do is sprint to a power weapon to gain the upperhand. It should be rewarding to play with skill not power weapon spamming.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 32 (124 Views)
Gaming Beast
1822 posts

Oct 18, 2012

Toxic156 wrote:

Remove? No, then there'd be no map movement/camping wouldn't be deterred. 

But reduced ammo/amounts of PWs? That would be the first step towards balancing the mode.

I still fail to see this logic, people always say that "no powerweapons no movement". Why would people not play like they do now but then without power weapons. It's not like that the player who gets the powerweapon goes running arround like crazy and the rest of players just hide. They play as well. I call BS.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 32 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10031 posts

Oct 18, 2012
I don't get it joe. I thought he meant that if someone has a PW they'd not camp and all that.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 32 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1822 posts

Oct 18, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I don't get it joe. I thought he meant that if someone has a PW they'd not camp and all that.

Yeah could be, but still let them camp then. Normal players will just run arround and fight untill the 15th kill drops. Good luck with that when you're camping you won't make 15 kills unless you move and go find people. I can't stand it that people just blindfire their way to victory with their sas or pistole or sawed off.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 32 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10031 posts

Oct 18, 2012
You haven't seen me camp?
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 32 (104 Views)
0 Likes