Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 14 2014
By: zakmartin1 Splicer 85 posts

Remove dragon sniper loadout! Please!

14 replies 469 views Edited May 14, 2014
ND please remove the dragon sniper loadout and replace it as T-kas-45 because too many ppl are getting so many kills than what they deserve
Message 1 of 15 (469 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3470 posts

Re: Remove dragon sniper loadout! Please!

May 14, 2014

No, sorry, but you just suck at the game. 

Message 2 of 15 (468 Views)
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

May 15, 2014

zakmartin1 wrote:
ND please remove the dragon sniper loadout and replace it as T-kas-45 because too many ppl are getting so many kills than what they deserve

Thats it . This is more than enought why would you think that naughty dog would change the drangon sniper ??? the only thing that naughty dog will do to please uncharted 3 player is to ban you  .and plz stop these foolish or trolling topic its just make people hate you more and more without ganing anything. by the way i will not report now if you just do any foolish thread again then report time .

Message 3 of 15 (442 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13610 posts

May 16, 2014

At this point I really don't care. But the Dragon is out of sync with all the other weapons in the loadout selection.

Instant kill capabiliies? Yep.

Easier to aim than other weapons? From distance yep.

Providing you train yourself in headshots you basically have RPG mode from the start of every match.

I'm not saying it should be removed from Uncharted 3. It should have been done ages ago. Now? it's too late. you can't change the game this late in the cycle, too many people will complain and it could break the playerbase that remains.

They shouldn't repeat these mistakes in the next Uncharted though. Instant kill capable weapons do not belong in any loadout. This isn't CoD.

Message 4 of 15 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11190 posts

May 16, 2014

That's actually a good idea, why? If the Dragon wasn't a loadout weapon we'd get the U2 scope back.

But the OP wants to replace it with a errr... T-kas... thing, so no.

Message 5 of 15 (387 Views)
Welcoming Committee
13610 posts

May 16, 2014

renatabls wrote:

That's actually a good idea, why? If the Dragon wasn't a loadout weapon we'd get the U2 scope back.

Totally need to return to Uncharted 2 for snipers. They are so much better in that game, Imagine that in a loadout though. lol. As bad as the U3 dragon is, the U2 dragon in a loadout would be funny.. but gamebreaking.

Message 6 of 15 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11190 posts

May 16, 2014

Aureilia wrote:

renatabls wrote:

Totally need to return to Uncharted 2 for snipers. They are so much better in that game, Imagine that in a loadout though. lol. As bad as the U3 dragon is, the U2 dragon in a loadout would be funny.. but gamebreaking.

I'd rather have the old scope on the T-Bolt and have them remove the Dragon entirely from the game, maybe leave it in Classic only. :smileytongue:

Message 7 of 15 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2006 posts

May 16, 2014

zakmartin1 wrote:

a

Message 8 of 15 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2496 posts

May 16, 2014
Dragon should be a power weapon.... Better yet we already got the T-Bolt which was pretty bada$$ in the Beta, when it had the UC2 dragon scope. Better yet Dragon could be a 2 Hit kill power weapon & T-Bolt is insta kill... But having dragon in the loadout system completely destroyed a lot of maps in UC3.
Message 9 of 15 (352 Views)
Welcoming Committee
13610 posts

May 17, 2014

wycliff_12 wrote:
Dragon should be a power weapon.... Better yet we already got the T-Bolt which was pretty bada$$ in the Beta, when it had the UC2 dragon scope. Better yet Dragon could be a 2 Hit kill power weapon & T-Bolt is insta kill... But having dragon in the loadout system completely destroyed a lot of maps in UC3.

Syria and Plaza come to mind immediately.

I personally say keep the Dragon, revert it to Uncharted 2 style, leave it at one shot but only have it in certain maps.

Now I'm actually a KAL user some of the time because I gave up caring and bah gawd that thing is gamebreaking on smaller maps.

That and the Dragon don't belong in any loadout in any video game.

Message 10 of 15 (314 Views)
0 Likes