I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Re: Remove power weapons from TD

Nov 27, 2012

ND should atleast make a NPW lab

I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... Smiley Sad
Message 11 of 17 (136 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1105 posts

Nov 27, 2012

This game is a power weapon festival. I constantly have to deal with RPGs, Hammers, Shotguns, Snipers, all sorts of magical super grenades and so on. We should have either kickbacks or power weapons. Having both is too much. I wish we could have a "NPW" playlist but it probably won't happen.

Message 12 of 17 (136 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3944 posts

Nov 27, 2012
Power Weapons could use a tweak. Like random spawn times. Which would also make the Power Hunter booster relevant. But removing them from TDM?! Hell NO!

PWs are one of the few things that separate Uncharted multiplayer from other popular titles. Its kind of like having an objective on the map in all game modes.

If you hate getting killed by PWs, get them first. If you don't like using them because they are too difficult to get kills with, take them and waste the ammo. Guard it for a teammate. Just realize they are NEVER going away in standard TDM.

They have a done no-power-weapons Lab on Uncharted 2. I can't remember them doing one on U3 yet. Maybe you'll get your wish soon.
Message 13 of 17 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10254 posts

Nov 28, 2012
NPW lab? I'll be camping. You can throw grenades at me all you want, but I'm the best camper if it weren't for PWs. I mean, 5 minutes camping the green tank in Yemen with a half-loaded sniper rifle? Yep.
CEO, Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, San Andreas || Hardcore Mode enthusiast, ACRES (Accuracy + Reload Speed) Raffica user
Message 14 of 17 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10254 posts

Nov 28, 2012
For the record I would last longer, but the Hammer spawned.
CEO, Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, San Andreas || Hardcore Mode enthusiast, ACRES (Accuracy + Reload Speed) Raffica user
Message 15 of 17 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Nov 28, 2012
But it's too cheap in TDM though TO power weapons love it but in deathmatches no.... Way too cheap killing
Message 16 of 17 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2181 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Power weapons can bring a team back into the fight if used correctly, i dont know about having the removed but there needs to be less. Maybe just like in Plunder and Team Objective.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 17 of 17 (99 Views)
0 Likes