Wastelander
775 posts

Re: Remove powerweapons from TO

[ Edited ]
Jan 3, 2013

SicParvisMagna6 wrote:
Euhm don't you get it? Why do you think it's called team OBJECTIVE it's about the objective not about kills and that's why i find powerweapons annoying in TO in DEATHmatches ok ;p but not in a objective mode.

And how do you think, we need to make those objectives like capturing hill without PW against 4-5 players in the same time or  bring back Idol from full partie equiped in M9 and AK who decied to stay in one hard point?

We need to work hard to get our kickbacks and normal grenades are almost useless in many situations.

And that's why people doing This: 

.........................................................................................................
Step back ND. King is Back:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLHW78X1XeE
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 26 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9809 posts

Jan 3, 2013

SicParvisMagna6 wrote:
Euhm don't you get it? Why do you think it's called team OBJECTIVE it's about the objective not about kills and that's why i find powerweapons annoying in TO in DEATHmatches ok ;p but not in a objective mode.

Good luck taking the hill from a 5-man party with full legacy, RoF M9, goes outside the hill 5 feet away just to spawn a teammate.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 26 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Jan 3, 2013

There are only a max of maybe 2 power weapons per map on Team Objective anyway and they also are needed to remove players from thier tents.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 26 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Jan 3, 2013

SicParvisMagna6 wrote:

Objectives is the mode i play 90% of the time, The other 10% is Lab. If someone like myself, who plays that gamemode all the time says that Power Weapons are fine there dont you think thats saying something?

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 26 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Jan 3, 2013
But there are lots a noobs which are literally waiting for the powerweapon to respawn -_-
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 26 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Jan 3, 2013

SicParvisMagna6 wrote:
But there are lots a noobs which are literally waiting for the powerweapon to respawn -_-

If they are doing that they are not playing the objective, which in turn causes them to lose.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 26 (56 Views)
0 Likes