Reply
Mar 24 2013
By: Harold-Da-Man I Only Post Everything 894 posts
Offline

Respect For Forum Members

38 replies 954 views Edited Mar 24, 2013

I recently made a thread called 'blindfire deterrent', in one point I suggested the use of blindfire as a tactic when in close range. Using blindfire period, however, is largely frowned upon on these forums. So if you've read the thread, you know what happened, I got tons of hate and rage replies. The fact that I use an alt was brought up to make people suspicious of my credibility. I don't care if I made the biggest lie ever (I didn't), I don't think this community should stoop so low and make stupid rage replies (watch, I will get some in this thread), especially since many people here are grown adults. Have some respect for fellow forum members. I apologize if I've ever raged at someone, which, regretably I have.

____________________________________________________________

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 39 (954 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/13/2012
Offline
697 posts
 

Re: Respect For Forum Members

[ Edited ]
Mar 24, 2013

I seem to remember you saying something alone the lines of, "blindfire isn't OP. Get some skills or get out." And you're wondering why you got hate? 

 

You just insulted anyone who thinks blindfire is OP (myself included). You have shown the disrespect, and you got some back. Now you just have to deal with the consequences of YOUR actions. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

 


Worst speed test ever.png


 


Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 39 (939 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/07/2012
Offline
801 posts
 

Re: Respect For Forum Members

Mar 24, 2013
^
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 39 (931 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 03/26/2012
Offline
349 posts
 

Re: Respect For Forum Members

Mar 24, 2013

Why do you use an alt?  Why don't you post on your real account?

Youtube channel: harrisj1616
Twitch: harrisj16
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 39 (893 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 08/21/2011
Offline
2198 posts
 

Re: Respect For Forum Members

Mar 24, 2013

Harold-Da-Man wrote:

Blindfire accuracy is fine. People are so stupid on here. I don't use it, and can take down blindfire maniacs fine. The only problem is that you guys can't learn how to combat blindfire, so you whine that it's OP. Get good or get out.


It are posts like this that make people disrespect you. And we disrespect blindfire not you personally.
And because you say you don't blindfire and post on an alt we can't know if what you say is true. And if you posted it in your first post why won't you tell us again? Not that I don't know that it's Familiy2550, I was just curious about your answer.

Also: I don't call this a reason: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/What-s-the-point-in-playing-wit...

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 39 (876 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Online
11013 posts
 

Re: Respect For Forum Members

Mar 24, 2013
I respect you bruh. :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 39 (867 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2178 posts
 

Re: Respect For Forum Members

Mar 24, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

Harold-Da-Man wrote:

Blindfire accuracy is fine. People are so stupid on here. I don't use it, and can take down blindfire maniacs fine. The only problem is that you guys can't learn how to combat blindfire, so you whine that it's OP. Get good or get out.


It are posts like this that make people disrespect you. And we disrespect blindfire not you personally.
And because you say you don't blindfire and post on an alt we can't know if what you say is true. And if you posted it in your first post why won't you tell us again? Not that I don't know that it's Familiy2550, I was just curious about your answer.

Also: I don't call this a reason: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/What-s-the-point-in-playing-wit...


I've seen alot of people like this, they talk smack but as soon as someone says something back the whole community is bad.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 39 (860 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/18/2012
Offline
894 posts
 

Re: Respect For Forum Members

Mar 24, 2013

harrisj16 wrote:

Why do you use an alt?  Why don't you post on your real account?


I have no other account for these forums. The reason that I don't use my PSN name is, quite simply, because I felt like it.

____________________________________________________________

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 39 (830 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/18/2012
Offline
894 posts
 

Re: Respect For Forum Members

Mar 24, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

Harold-Da-Man wrote:

Blindfire accuracy is fine. People are so stupid on here. I don't use it, and can take down blindfire maniacs fine. The only problem is that you guys can't learn how to combat blindfire, so you whine that it's OP. Get good or get out.


It are posts like this that make people disrespect you. And we disrespect blindfire not you personally.
And because you say you don't blindfire and post on an alt we can't know if what you say is true. And if you posted it in your first post why won't you tell us again? Not that I don't know that it's Familiy2550, I was just curious about your answer.

Also: I don't call this a reason: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/What-s-the-point-in-playing-wit...


I apologized for my hate. I understand your dislike for blindfire, but don't take out your rage on people who disagree with you.

____________________________________________________________

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 39 (759 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/21/2011
Offline
2198 posts
 

Re: Respect For Forum Members

Mar 24, 2013

Harold-Da-Man wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

Harold-Da-Man wrote:

Blindfire accuracy is fine. People are so stupid on here. I don't use it, and can take down blindfire maniacs fine. The only problem is that you guys can't learn how to combat blindfire, so you whine that it's OP. Get good or get out.


It are posts like this that make people disrespect you. And we disrespect blindfire not you personally.
And because you say you don't blindfire and post on an alt we can't know if what you say is true. And if you posted it in your first post why won't you tell us again? Not that I don't know that it's Familiy2550, I was just curious about your answer.

Also: I don't call this a reason: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/What-s-the-point-in-playing-wit...


I apologized for my hate. I understand your dislike for blindfire, but don't take out your rage on people who disagree with you.


So you can call everyone who doesn't like blidnfire stupid but when I tell you some facts I am the rager? I salute your logic sir ^^

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 39 (573 Views)