Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Re: Respect For Forum Members

Mar 24, 2013

hardyz-wont_DIE wrote:

Harold-Da-Man wrote:

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
Hahahahaha Internet tough guy. Why are you asking people if they want to fight?

You misinterpereted me, I'm not asking for a fight, I was asking if he wanted one, meaning does he really want to keep up this stupid argument.

No offence or anything but this thread is somewhat "stupid". It's about how we should respect each other and most of us already know that and for those who don't, won't listen to this kind of thread.

Oh well, I can see that now. It was worth a shot though.

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Message 21 of 39 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10109 posts

Mar 25, 2013
We should clear things up.

Harold, I think it's quite insulting that you say "get good or get out" regarding blindfire since people actually do have quite a problem with it. I mean, along with the wacky coveroll mehanic, and the fact that blindfire is autoaim, people do have a right to complain. Saying they aren't even trying "good" enough hurts them, in a sense.

Everyone else just backlashed, including me, for which I say I'm sorry, man. I made it up by posting sniper-raffica-friendly advice on your advice thread. :smileyhappy:

No, blindfiring the Raffica doesn't do anything. It's ridiculous. The tau has better blindfire. It's that bad.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 22 of 39 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Mar 25, 2013

Respect that I respectfully don't respect you. :smileywink:

Message 23 of 39 (209 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Mar 25, 2013

Another thing about this thread that throws me off is that you're asking for respect from others. You don't ask for respect, you earn it. The way I see it, everyone starts at a neutral state. The amount of respect you get is based on the things you do or say. At least, that's my point of view.

Also, don't let what people say get to you. If someone pisses you off or whatever then just ignore them. I get that people shouldn't be disrespectful but there isn't much you can do to change that especially over the internet.

Message 24 of 39 (198 Views)
Wastelander
698 posts

Mar 25, 2013

Harold, just don't EVER ask for respect when you don't show it yourself. That's not even fair, and that's what it comes down to. Your not being fair, because your asking everyone to do something for you that you wouldn't/didn't requite. And throwing in a last minute apology for it just doesn't cut it. 

Look, let's just move on from this because it truly is a worthless thread/argument. But in my book, you EARN respect (unless you're an authority, but on a forum we're all equals). 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Message 25 of 39 (194 Views)
Wastelander
698 posts

Mar 25, 2013

hardyz-wont_DIE wrote:

Another thing about this thread that throws me off is that you're asking for respect from others. You don't ask for respect, you earn it. The way I see it, everyone starts at a neutral state. The amount of respect you get is based on the things you do or say. At least, that's my point of view.

Also, don't let what people say get to you. If someone pisses you off or whatever then just ignore them. I get that people shouldn't be disrespectful but there isn't much you can do to change that especially over the internet.

:smileysurprised: That's like exactly what I was thinking! Scary... 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Message 26 of 39 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Mar 25, 2013

stayFROST-E wrote:

hardyz-wont_DIE wrote:

:smileysurprised: That's like exactly what I was thinking! Scary... 

You know what they say, great minds think alike lol.

Message 27 of 39 (183 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18768 posts

Mar 25, 2013
This thread wasn't anything I thought it was going to be, so I'm going to just throw out my own opinion about respecting others.

Sure, there are differing opinions out in the world: that's inevitable. Someone is always going to disagree with you in some way because we're all different and that's what makes society move forward: differences that bring about positive change. However, being able to present yourself in an honorable, nice way plays into your opinion being seen by others like "I see your points and fears, but I still agree," versus "your argument is baseless and terrible, so it isn't a good opinion." What needs to happen is that you need to present yourself in a respectable way to all and not just say blatant lines like "X isn't OP. Get good, scrub."

Honestly, if you guys are going to hate on everyone and everything for every single little opinion you may have on things, these places won't improve and will remain a pit of arguments and hate. Respect for other posters is a must if you want any kind of improvement anywhere.
Message 28 of 39 (150 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10109 posts

Mar 25, 2013
So that means HC can have respect now? :smileyvery-happy:
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 29 of 39 (143 Views)
PlayStation MVP
18768 posts

Mar 25, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
So that means HC can have respect now? :smileyvery-happy:

Sure. I may completely ignore some threads or ideas, but that doesn't mean you have a valid idea or point. Just don't let my not approving/posting in it deter you. :smileywink:

Plus, I tend to avoid ideas that I think just won't make it. My mind tells me that it's too late to save Hardcore and that it's a little pointless to get it back. Again, my personal opinion.

Message 30 of 39 (139 Views)
0 Likes