Survivor
2348 posts

Re: Rika Raja

Jan 18, 2013

TeabagMcFrag wrote:

Rika's not here because ND believes Capture Trooper fits in more than her.

that is getting really old, they're not putting anymore skins in the game, just drop it

Message 11 of 43 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jan 18, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

TeabagMcFrag wrote:

Rika's not here because ND believes Capture Trooper fits in more than her.

that is getting really old, they're not putting anymore skins in the game, just drop it

I'd prefer if they remove the Capture Trooper. Uncharted isn't Killzone/PSASBR/some other game that isn't Uncharted.

I don't care if KZ/Power ranger fans are disappointed. You want the Capture Trooper? PLAY KILLZONE/RESISTANCE/wherever the **bleep** that douchenozzle came from.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 12 of 43 (264 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
6806 posts

Jan 18, 2013

When the game is perfect; with gun balance, minimal lag, little to no glitches, an updated co-op, fixed treasure system, Better customization/colors, and other aesthetic updates, THEN you can start crying about new skins. Until then why do you? I honestly never knew why people cried about skins...we have plenty already and it is pointless to do so with the countless problems that should take priority. If ND is thinking about adding skins, they better be below the bottom of the list as a priority...

Feet
Message 13 of 43 (258 Views)
Wastelander
521 posts

Jan 18, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

When the game is perfect; with gun balance, minimal lag, little to no glitches, an updated co-op, fixed treasure system, Better customization/colors, and other aesthetic updates, THEN you can start crying about new skins. Until then why do you? I honestly never knew why people cried about skins...we have plenty already and it is pointless to do so with the countless problems that should take priority. If ND is thinking about adding skins, they better be below the bottom of the list as a priority...

it's kind of like what happened when Marvel vs Capcom 3 was released. The roster disappointed on a lot of fronts. My firm belief is if the original game had a character (or in this case skin) why would you keep it out of the sequel. How many characters did Marvel vs Capcom 2 have, and then how many did they put into Marvel vs Capcom 3. And before you say that it's a different case because they didn't have important problems like online issues or coop to fixes to deal with, that's not true. They needed to work on serious buffs/nerfs (just like ND), there was also the spectator mode issue and their controversial move to re-release the entire game.

It's just a comparison people.

Cutter
Message 14 of 43 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6806 posts

Jan 18, 2013

Well that is a fighting game for one, and characters actually differ. Here a skin doesn't matter, I can be custom, drake, talbot, tenzin, daud, or skelzor; they are all the same and offer absolutely nothing but aesthetic appearance.

I mean in a fighting game, complaining about more characters is understandable, so there can be waay more variety in gameplay and such, here it isn't much of a problem...

Feet
Message 15 of 43 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
521 posts

Jan 18, 2013
yes but it always seems like fighting games are insubstantial when it comes to content to begin with. So you'd think a better roster would make up for that?
Cutter
Message 16 of 43 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
608 posts

Jan 18, 2013
Who cares?
Message 17 of 43 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8687 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 18, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

it's people like you that really shows how negative this community can get and is why ND employees stay away from having conversations here

That's basically what I said a month ago. Smiley Tongue Uncharted fans need to be demanding and have high expectations  but whining shouldn't be the way, should it? We've asked politely, they've said no. We can either deal with it or "protest" (= Stop playing, sell the game ect.) probably not very effective. I can deal without that monkey prostitute. Smiley Happy

EDIT: Don't take my last sentence too harshly. She's a pretty little monkey eh?

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 18 of 43 (232 Views)
Wastelander
521 posts

Jan 18, 2013
there aren't enough Rika fans to make "real" protest effective Smiley Sad
Cutter
Message 19 of 43 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jan 18, 2013

I have to be honest. My priority for UC3 right now is Aesthetics > technical fixes > gameplay. They had 15 tries at the latter two, and failed miserably in making someone like it.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 20 of 43 (226 Views)
0 Likes