Wastelander
521 posts

Re: Rika Raja

Jan 18, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

I have to be honest. My priority for UC3 right now is Aesthetics > technical fixes > gameplay. They had 15 tries at the latter two, and failed miserably in making someone like it.

not in the same boat as you, but that's a reasonable call.

Cutter
Message 21 of 43 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jan 18, 2013

Nanashi707 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

I have to be honest. My priority for UC3 right now is Aesthetics > technical fixes > gameplay. They had 15 tries at the latter two, and failed miserably in making someone like it.

not in the same boat as you, but that's a reasonable call.

I understand people still wanting fixes. Game's still broken, right?

I just lost hope, and since I haven't seen them screw up a major aesthetic thing (the kinda did with Flynn's gun and Present Head Drake not having White), I still have hope they won't.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 22 of 43 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9202 posts

Jan 18, 2013

Am I again the only one who thinks ND has done good job with weapon balancing? It took quite long but if blindifre only wasn't that effective everything would be ok gameplay wise. There's few technical issues but they're working on them ( at least they claim so ). We're supposed to get more customization colors and items ( most likely hats Smiley Indifferent ) but there's no pleasing this community. 

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 23 of 43 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
521 posts

Jan 18, 2013
you forgot aim assist. That easily forgettable when it's not a hindrance mechanic. And I think they did a terrible job with weapon balancing. They just let the FAL and GMAL run amok for months before actually nerfing the **bleep** things. The did good with M9 RoF. For some reason it only took them a week for that nerf. lmao
Cutter
Message 24 of 43 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jan 18, 2013

ID-69 wrote:

Am I again the only one who thinks ND has done good job with weapon balancing? It took quite long but if blindifre only wasn't that effective everything would be ok gameplay wise. There's few technical issues but they're working on them ( at least they claim so ). We're supposed to get more customization colors and items ( most likely hats Smiley Indifferent ) but there's no pleasing this community. 

IF you ask me? It was fine pre-FAL nerf, meh pre-GMAL nerf and hell right now, pre- and post-M9 ROF nerf.

My main gun loadout during pre-FAL and pre-GMAL was the M9, not the "OP" guns back then. Now? I had to switch to Dragon because getting even mid-range with someone is like, GEEZ.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 25 of 43 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9202 posts

Jan 18, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

ID-69 wrote:

IF you ask me? It was fine pre-FAL nerf

Ok, I don't need to read further. Your opinion is invalid. I'm just going to post a rainbow muffin ok? 

rainbow

id 69 signature

Message 26 of 43 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jan 18, 2013

ID-69 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

ID-69 wrote:

IF you ask me? It was fine pre-FAL nerf

Ok, I don't need to read further. Your opinion is invalid. I'm just going to post a rainbow muffin ok? 

rainbow

Why is it invalid? Because you didn't like that time and I just happen to like it then?

Message 27 of 43 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9202 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 18, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Why is it invalid? Because you didn't like that time and I just happen to like it then?

Fal was OP, okay? FAL killed quicker than a freaking quick boom. Time gilds memories ( I can't remember what's the English idiom for that. )

EDIT:Memories grow sweeter with time is what I was looking for.

id 69 signature

Message 28 of 43 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
521 posts

Jan 18, 2013

Yeah FAL was OP for sure. A little trick you could use to tell what gun was dominant at the moment was watch the videos on Uncharted TV and take note of what gun is being used 90% of time.

Pre-FAL nerf = 90% FAL

Post-FAL nerf/Pre-GMAL nerf = 90% GMAL

That very brief period where the M9 RoF was the top tier = 90% M9 RoF

Cutter
Message 29 of 43 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jan 18, 2013

ID-69 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Fal was OP, okay? FAL killed quicker than a freaking quick boom. Time gilds memories ( I can't remember what's the English idiom for that. )

EDIT:Memories grow sweeter with time is what I was looking for.

Hm. I guess Hardcore mode didn't have any OP weapons.

Message 30 of 43 (212 Views)
0 Likes