Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2275 posts

Re: Rika Raja

Jan 18, 2013

i for one didn't think the fal was OP pre-nerf nor was the g-mal pre-pre-nerf (since it's been nerfed twice), it kinda doesn't make any sense how a gun can go from OP to "broken" with only having the number of shots it takes to kill someone increase by one, just because it was one of or was the best gun at the time does not make it OP, also the only weapons i have viewed as being OP was the sawed-off shotgun pre-nerf (because of the jumping accuracy) and today's m9 which is even worse with rof

Message 31 of 43 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2275 posts

Jan 18, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

TeabagMcFrag wrote:

Rika's not here because ND believes Capture Trooper fits in more than her.

that is getting really old, they're not putting anymore skins in the game, just drop it

I'd prefer if they remove the Capture Trooper. Uncharted isn't Killzone/PSASBR/some other game that isn't Uncharted.

I don't care if KZ/Power ranger fans are disappointed. You want the Capture Trooper? PLAY KILLZONE/RESISTANCE/wherever the **bleep** that douchenozzle came from.

seriously? killzone or resistance?? because they are so similiar right?? /sarcasm... i think you need to stop playing your multiplatform games and play some AAA ps3 exclusives other than uncharted 3 for a bit, so you can pay a little bit more respect to the other major franchises that have made the ps3 the way we know it today (and the games that are on it, including uncharted 3!)

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Uncharted isn't some other game that isn't Uncharted.

Message 32 of 43 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11119 posts

Jan 18, 2013

What a **bleep** stupid thread... don't you have anything useful to do?

Message 33 of 43 (225 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5781 posts

Jan 18, 2013

renatabls wrote:

What a **bleep** stupid thread... don't you have anything useful to do?

You must be new here. Welcome to Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Multiplayer General! 

Message 34 of 43 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2132 posts

Jan 18, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

SjShane wrote:
There's no point, as soon as ND reads "Rika" or "Wetsuit Elena", they skip the post/thread, or if it's Eric, he gives out a petty excuse that doesn't add up.

If I wasn't sick, I would spam their Twitter accounts more, I might later on though. Until then, I suggest everyone just floods their direct messages with any issues you have with this game.

PS: I'm pretty sure Arne has retired and lives a life of eating at restaurants.

it's people like you that really shows how negative this community can get and is why ND employees stay away from having conversations here

Kudos because you made me laugh! I'm negative because the only time ND shows their face here, they lie and avoid questions then advertise their failure Tournament system. When ND plays UC3, do they get negative messages there too? I highly doubt that, yet for some reason they never play their game. I used to have hope, but 1.13 was the nail in the coffin that proved they don't care about this game, and only want money. There's no way in hell anyone at the ND office could have actually thought the tournament system was fair, fun, balanced and entertaining when they shoved it down our throats. We also got over 100 hats, but only 10 look like they would fit into the Uncharted 3 universe. I will say I still have huge support for the single player team, and those who probably left UC3 MP for TLOU, but tell me why I should be positive to the remaining UC3 team that give me a message everytime I play Deathmatch saying "Give me your money!".
Pepsi
Message 35 of 43 (179 Views)
Survivor
2275 posts

Jan 18, 2013

SjShane wrote:
 There's no way in hell anyone at the ND office could have actually thought the tournament system was fair, fun, balanced and entertaining when they shoved it down our throats

i'm pretty sure the tournament system was created because too many people on these forums were complaining about the max rank not showing who is actually deserving of that rank, so they made a system that would show the good from the bad with another ranking system, it is a good idea, poorly executed, but does show that they do listen to things that could improve their game like balancing weapons (they haven't gotten there since they are going by their customer's demands), and i'm pretty sure they have people in their company to play their games, other than to make sure patches are working, i just believe they are going on a path of what their customers want than what would work better

Message 36 of 43 (164 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 18, 2013

Yeah!  What he said! ^^ 

And where thefakk is the RIKA RAJA skin!  If you want to make some money then put RIKA and WS ELENA skins up for sale!  Prob make more than all those **bleep** stat hats.

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/585/rikaf.jpg/][IMG]http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/883/rika...

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]

Message 37 of 43 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 18, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

SjShane wrote:
 There's no way in hell anyone at the ND office could have actually thought the tournament system was fair, fun, balanced and entertaining when they shoved it down our throats

i'm pretty sure the tournament system was created because too many people on these forums were complaining about the max rank not showing who is actually deserving of that rank, so they made a system that would show the good from the bad with another ranking system, it is a good idea, poorly executed, but does show that they do listen to things that could improve their game like balancing weapons (they haven't gotten there since they are going by their customer's demands), and i'm pretty sure they have people in their company to play their games, other than to make sure patches are working, i just believe they are going on a path of what their customers want than what would work better

The tournament system is as abusable as the rest of the game, so it doesn't really prove anything (except how much of a tool you have to be to buy tickets). Sorry to burst anyone's bubble, but it's the truth.

Also, I wonder how many people remember that mysterious "wager" mode (High Stakes?) that they had advertised during the Summer beta... yeap, that was probably the tournament system, which is not a tournament at all and few people could imagine back then that you would have to pay real money to buy tickets (which kinda negates the "skill" argument).

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 38 of 43 (148 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10105 posts

Jan 19, 2013
@canadian The last multiplatform game I've played is Tekken and RDR, which is actually the only multiplatforms I've played longer than one week (normal completion time for me). I've played Killzone and Resistance, and even Infamous.

I can see why they're not Sony's mascots.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 39 of 43 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2602 posts

Jan 19, 2013

SjShane wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

SjShane wrote:
There's no point, as soon as ND reads "Rika" or "Wetsuit Elena", they skip the post/thread, or if it's Eric, he gives out a petty excuse that doesn't add up.

If I wasn't sick, I would spam their Twitter accounts more, I might later on though. Until then, I suggest everyone just floods their direct messages with any issues you have with this game.

PS: I'm pretty sure Arne has retired and lives a life of eating at restaurants.

it's people like you that really shows how negative this community can get and is why ND employees stay away from having conversations here

Kudos because you made me laugh! I'm negative because the only time ND shows their face here, they lie and avoid questions then advertise their failure Tournament system. When ND plays UC3, do they get negative messages there too? I highly doubt that, yet for some reason they never play their game. I used to have hope, but 1.13 was the nail in the coffin that proved they don't care about this game, and only want money. There's no way in hell anyone at the ND office could have actually thought the tournament system was fair, fun, balanced and entertaining when they shoved it down our throats. We also got over 100 hats, but only 10 look like they would fit into the Uncharted 3 universe. I will say I still have huge support for the single player team, and those who probably left UC3 MP for TLOU, but tell me why I should be positive to the remaining UC3 team that give me a message everytime I play Deathmatch saying "Give me your money!".

Man, I wish Zod still posted. He was my favorite ND employee here.

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Message 40 of 43 (85 Views)
0 Likes