Fender Bender
2477 posts

Re: Riot Shield/Arm Micro New LAB (It's here!)

Jul 25, 2012

This LAB is pretty fun, overall. Running out of ammo changes it drastically though. I just turn into a little girl, looking for nades, creeping around, trying to take people out without being seen.

Id much rather just go balls out and jump into the action. Looking forward to ND giving us a LAB schedule though, that'll be handy.

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 121 of 126 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
598 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 25, 2012

OWN1N45 wrote:

The_Blablob wrote:

This Lab is actually really good, but the ammo bug ruins it. Hard to believe that ND didn't run into that issue at all, or they didn't think anything of it.

I don't think it's a bug. They have to be NOT using their riot shield in order to drop the micro.

I just mean it's a bit of discrepancy since we're limited to only those weapons.

I am the one who knocks.
Message 122 of 126 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7264 posts

Jul 25, 2012

That RPG spawn has been there in all the labs so far. My guess is because it isn't an actual power weapon spawn, because it only appears once and thats after the roof blows up.

It is pretty annoying when someone randomly comes in and just gets a cheap kill or 2 while everyone else was limited to a close -quarters pistol, 1-shot rifle, shield, and machine pistol.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 123 of 126 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Jul 26, 2012

The Lab is...only "okay" to me. It does have its moments, and the gameplay variant is rather creative, but some maps/map sections play out rather poorly imo. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 124 of 126 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2477 posts

Jul 26, 2012

Toxic156 wrote:

The Lab is...only "okay" to me. It does have its moments, and the gameplay variant is rather creative, but some maps/map sections play out rather poorly imo. 

well put.  find maps with a combo of open space and flanking routes play fine. like plaza, village, facility.

cramped and easily camped maps, like chatuea, kinda suck

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 125 of 126 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
567 posts

Jul 26, 2012
Could we possibly have new labs introduced quicker due to popularity? My friends and I honestly think the tbolt lab was GREAT, but the plunder lab and the present one are really dull.
Message 126 of 126 (115 Views)
0 Likes