Oct 30 2013
By: SjShane Survivor 1906 posts

RoF increased or decreased?

5 replies 314 views Edited Oct 30, 2013
I know the patch notes said they decreased it, but it feels faster than ever in Co-op. I've also noticed I die much quicker to a RoF gun, but it could be lag. Anyone else feel like it's been increased? :/
Pepsi
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Re: RoF increased or decreased?

Oct 30, 2013

I haven't tried it in co op but I did pickup one during a match where I ran out of ammo, the ROF does seem a little slower and recoil is a little less.

Its still a very strong attachment for all the weapons that can use it, but defiantly weaker and probably not a worthwhile choice.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2382 posts

Oct 30, 2013

SjShane wrote:
I know the patch notes said they decreased it, but it feels faster than ever in Co-op. I've also noticed I die much quicker to a RoF gun, but it could be lag. Anyone else feel like it's been increased? :/

I'm sure it's lag, I just experienced some awful lag aswell & I decided to call it a night, getting killed by 2 - 3 bullets -_-.

But I did notice the reduction with ROF on the KAL. 

On the bright side I seem to be finding players mostly in my region now.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1900 posts

Oct 30, 2013

Judging by the weapon stats when choosing the mods, it decreases the amount of ROF that the mod adds to the weapon.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11029 posts

Nov 1, 2013
The game is much laggier for me, that's the problem, i don't see a difference because people gang up on me with their RoF M9's. :/
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2382 posts

Nov 1, 2013

renatabls wrote:
The game is much laggier for me, that's the problem, i don't see a difference because people gang up on me with their RoF M9's. :/

I thought it was me alone, I've surprisingly experienced more lag even with the Ping adjustment.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (141 Views)
0 Likes