Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
66 posts

Re: RoF is Overpowered

Apr 1, 2013
seriously don't try to play me im not stupid ive saved game play from back then and some as we got new patches
THE NINJA IN UNCHARTED
Message 11 of 25 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4924 posts

Apr 1, 2013
It's "mostly" on DLC because of the F2P noobs.
 photo Untitled-1_zps6a2e69f8.jpg
Message 12 of 25 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2471 posts

Apr 1, 2013

I agree it's accurate at too far a distance. but it does NOT have amazing stopping power. 

It IS harder to control than no rate of fire. You can beat rate of fire with other guns. I really don't think ROF is OP. Blindfire is OP. ROF has trade offs. you can do just as well iwth other guns.  I still think FF gold is more OP. 

ND reads their tweets.
Tweet to them the need for an All competitive playlist. Maybe they'll listen.
Message 13 of 25 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10105 posts

Apr 1, 2013

thefiresidecat wrote:

I agree it's accurate at too far a distance. but it does NOT have amazing stopping power. 

It IS harder to control than no rate of fire. You can beat rate of fire with other guns. I really don't think ROF is OP. Blindfire is OP. ROF has trade offs. you can do just as well iwth other guns.  I still think FF gold is more OP. 

If FF is OP, WE is godmode.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 14 of 25 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13525 posts

Apr 1, 2013

The M9 isn't the problem.

It's the other weapons are garbage, if the M9's recoil was nerfed the entire game would be an unaimable mess for most people.

We should really be discussing buffs and not nerfs.

Apart from ROF which probably does need removal and not even a nerf. The M9 is just right without it. The other weapons though are extremely poor to be aimed.

Message 15 of 25 (153 Views)
Last Guardian
11119 posts

Apr 1, 2013
Lag is OP. :smileysurprised:
Message 16 of 25 (153 Views)
Sackboy
541 posts

Apr 1, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

It's the other weapons are garbage, if the M9's recoil was nerfed the entire game would be an unaimable mess for most people.

Apart from ROF which probably does need removal and not even a nerf. The M9 is just right without it. The other weapons though are extremely poor to be aimed.

The AK is a beast, in my opinion. It might be slower than the M9, but, overall, I think it's a much better gun. The only aspect in which the M9 is superior is blindfire.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 17 of 25 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
391 posts

Apr 1, 2013
I personally think it has already been needed to the point where it's a waste of a mod. I don't really see many people using it any more
Message 18 of 25 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13525 posts

Apr 1, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

The AK is a beast, in my opinion. It might be slower than the M9, but, overall, I think it's a much better gun. The only aspect in which the M9 is superior is blindfire.

That is for you though.

I've seen many people unable to use it or even hit targets with it. I've helped those people mostly by directing them to the M9.

There is a problem with something if the masses can't use it properly. This game is supposed to be accessible to the masses according to ND, yet they have weapons that are simply uncontrollable without putting a lot of time into the game.

The AK needs vast improvments, why not get behind it? it would highly benefit you considering you do well with it as it is, a buff can only enhance your playstyle.

Message 19 of 25 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
555 posts

Apr 1, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

That is for you though.

I've seen many people unable to use it or even hit targets with it. I've helped those people mostly by directing them to the M9.

There is a problem with something if the masses can't use it properly. This game is supposed to be accessible to the masses according to ND, yet they have weapons that are simply uncontrollable without putting a lot of time into the game.

The AK needs vast improvments, why not get behind it? it would highly benefit you considering you do well with it as it is, a buff can only enhance your playstyle.

I miss the Good G-Mal :smileysad: That was a excellent gun, R.I.P. G-Mal

I like cats :3

Message 20 of 25 (135 Views)
0 Likes