Nov 30 2013
By: layan6789 Lombax Warrior 158 posts

Road to dijinn

6 replies 384 views Edited Nov 30, 2013

I have some tips for getting dijinn. First of all 10 tickets isnt enought you need 11 tickets. so as start of the week use treasure hunter booster and play either tdm, 3tdm, or classic. noteDONT USE ANY TICKET TILL YOU GET 1 EXTRA) keep trying till you get it . now with 11 ticket you have to win 11 match each match with 1700 point. but this is for skilled ppl. easy way is to do play with partner and do 3tdm. make sure yr partner dont kill any but help you by shooting 2 or 3 bullets. yr partner should have call out weapon and gotcha as kickback for easier play. stay togther. ND had made it 25 kill instead of 20 which will increase yr point. in this way you make sure you win every match. you have to get every match 2100 point with 20% it will be 1680*11 it will be 18500. remeber yr partner should only shoot 2 or 3 bullets for easier kill. you have to take all the kill yr own. use it when you see noob guy . dont use against pro party of 2 .Sry for long explaination but my english is weak.

Message 1 of 7 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2392 posts

Re: Road to dijinn

Nov 30, 2013
There's easier ways to gain points faster, but it depends what match making throws at you and how you handle it, and most importantly, LUCK. Skill isn't a huge factor in this game, just basic knowledge on how things work, the rest of the game is decided on your loadout, team balance, and who gets host. I've been playing Tournament recently to try and unlock every hat. Two weeks ago I got to Platinum in either 7 or 8 tickets, I used a scrubby loadout against noobs. Last week I did it in 9 with the same loadout against higher levels. This week I lost two tickets due to host quitting, then I got bored with trying and decided to have fun instead, only got Gold tier.

This system was ND's biggest down fall (Don't get me wrong, my faith in them has gone up since 1.18, but I can't forgive them for this). It takes advantage of the games technical problems such as the spinning ring of death, host quits causing games to end, and awful unbalanced match making (Hay let's give the party of four and another level 75, and have the other team consist only of noobs!).

It was also ironic that they can set up the Tournament so you lose your ticket if you PSN sign out, but if you do it to avoid bad stats, it still works. In other words, stat quitters are a-okay, but you aren't aloud to cut corners to save money. I guess one could say stat quitters actually help ND make money, if they host and quit, someone on the other team will unfairly lose their ticket and might buy more.

Either way, I agree with the Treasure Hunter tactic, NEVER buy tickets, if you have the money to spare, and want to support ND, buy a hat/skin/gun you like the look of.
Pepsi
Message 2 of 7 (370 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Re: Road to dijinn

Nov 30, 2013
Or you could do the 3TDM glitch. Smiley Surprised
Message 3 of 7 (356 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts