Aug 01 2012
By: Valient4truth Splicer 43 posts

SO LOL AT UNCHARTED!

24 replies 776 views Edited Aug 1, 2012
I had really loved this game and played it for a very long time.... but I found something out recently that has really left me scratching my head.... I quit playing uncharted cause the game is so laggy that I was being held still repeatedly... this did NOT always happen... it got worse as time went on. Well the head scratching thing is that when I went to play kill zone 2 and 3 NOT ONCE did I get held still ever! Sure people lagging and with faster connections kill you quicker but that I can live with. But this let me know how much attention naught dog is paying to the online portion of this game... they don't care what's happening to us as long as they're making money. My advise to the poor players with sucky internet is to find another game cuz this one doesn't seem to have the budget to ensure basic fair online play. So now go ahead all you idiots who like to parrot all the its your internet crud... I only have a decent internet but its good enough to play other online games with NO problems... I guess this one is just special! SO LOL AT NAUGHTY DOG AND THEYRE PATHETIC ATTEMPT AT ONLINE PLAY!
Message 1 of 25 (776 Views)
Splicer
60 posts

Re: SO LOL AT UNCHARTED!

Aug 1, 2012

Lag is a problem in Uncharted, we know it. No need for you to make a rant about it. There is no need that everybody who quits playing Uncharted makes a thread about it.

Message 2 of 25 (758 Views)
Fender Bender
2434 posts

Aug 1, 2012

meme

Message 3 of 25 (754 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1163 posts

Aug 1, 2012

How dare you insult the most beloved company of our time. Never have I've been so insulted to read such arrogance. I literally had to stop reading to go outside to take in the fresh air. Clearly you are the problem my friend and I hope you never set your foot in this community ever again! Smiley Mad

Message 4 of 25 (750 Views)
Survivor
2348 posts

Aug 1, 2012

killzone 2 and killzone 3 had dedicated servers, uncharted 3 has peer-to-peer servers so if there is 1 person in the lobby with a terrible connection everyone will be affected, but in killzone, if 1 person in the lobby has a terrible connection only they would be affected, everyone else would be fine, dedicated servers costs alot more to maintain than peer-to-peer

Message 5 of 25 (742 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

Aug 1, 2012

If bullets are hitting you around corners for a little bit of time, that's probably someone else's connection or your upload speed.  In your case, you're the one lagging because your download speed isn't fast enough to persuade the game that you're capable of playing.  You get frozen on Uncharted because ND wants to stop lag switchers instead of have them teleporting all over the place.  You probably lag on Killzone, it's just more evident on Uncharted.

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - hoopblaze
Message 6 of 25 (717 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
159 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 1, 2012

Since naughty Dog  added a online pass which means people who got the game used wont be able to play online untill they BUY a online pass they SHOULD have added better servers if u ask me.

sure it has a lag but i dont see it as annoying but devolpers who dont make their games FREE TO PLAY ONLINE should add great servers at least 

Message 7 of 25 (713 Views)
Last Guardian
11295 posts

Aug 1, 2012

Valient4truth wrote:
I quit playing uncharted

Bye.

Message 8 of 25 (704 Views)
Fender Bender
4134 posts

Aug 1, 2012
Meh i can only take killzone 3 for so long with it's cod health, and i never see the lag on uncharted 3 that some people see.
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 9 of 25 (703 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2381 posts

Aug 1, 2012

Valient4truth wrote:
I had really loved this game and played it for a very long time.... but I found something out recently that has really left me scratching my head.... I quit playing uncharted cause the game is so laggy that I was being held still repeatedly... this did NOT always happen... it got worse as time went on. Well the head scratching thing is that when I went to play kill zone 2 and 3 NOT ONCE did I get held still ever! Sure people lagging and with faster connections kill you quicker but that I can live with. But this let me know how much attention naught dog is paying to the online portion of this game... they don't care what's happening to us as long as they're making money. My advise to the poor players with sucky internet is to find another game cuz this one doesn't seem to have the budget to ensure basic fair online play. So now go ahead all you idiots who like to parrot all the its your internet crud... I only have a decent internet but its good enough to play other online games with NO problems... I guess this one is just special! SO LOL AT NAUGHTY DOG AND THEYRE PATHETIC ATTEMPT AT ONLINE PLAY!

You are a pathetic person. If you think running an online game is so easy why don'y you make and host one yourself?

Message 10 of 25 (691 Views)
0 Likes