Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

Re: SP affect on strafing should be nerfed.

Feb 29, 2012

What should Fleet Foot Gold do if the aiming speed gets nerfed? Maybe a small increase in speed while blindfiring?

Message 11 of 38 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4343 posts

Feb 29, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

What should Fleet Foot Gold do if the aiming speed gets nerfed? Maybe a small increase in speed while blindfiring?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The FAL-SS used to dominate Uncharted 3, then it took a 1.03 LiveUpdate TO THE FACE!

lol no. If anything blind-fire should get nerfed even further. Blind-fire should be a last resort tactic, not a "that is my tactic" thing. The more this game encourages actually aiming over hip-firing the better? Or would you disagree?

Message 12 of 38 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3247 posts

Feb 29, 2012

NeVeO wrote:

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Wait...

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

You must be ******* kidding me. We do not want another Uncharted 2 megaOP Fleet Foot fest again, even though it's already pretty unbalanced.

You okay bro? What I'm suggesting would make Fleet Foot and strafing more balanced in general.

Ideally there would be no FF booster and everyone would have the same increased strafe speed. Unfortunately I doubt ND will do that.

SouthpawLP wrote:

Haha I don't know about that. I'm sure they could figure out something appropriate.

Message 13 of 38 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4343 posts

Feb 29, 2012

tripleWRECK wrote:

scootgar wrote:

So, what you're saying is that you should be able to move faster, side to side, than straight forward, when Stopping power comes into play?

Came the last night of sadness, And it was clear she couldn't go on, Then the door was open and the wind appeared, The candles blew then disappeared, The curtains flew then he appeared...saying "Don't be afraid..."
"Too afraid to put up a fight they shackle her wrists; it's too late to resist. Scanned for weapons and transmitters, sold at auction to the highest bidder, that's the way it goes."
Angels stole the show. The roaring Seraph, singing Thunder, called the mothers' children home.
Nothing is as cruel as the righteousness of innocents, With automatic weapons and a gospel of the truth.

Yes, just like UC2.

That'll keep blindfire in check as it is now since regular movement will be affected by SP but gunfights will actually take skill again.

Ladders, Tournaments, Prizes for Free Hosted by FraggedNation! Click Here!

Of course without any word from ND themsevles, I doubt this is even on their radar since their seems to be no inidcation of it.

Message 14 of 38 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2080 posts

Feb 29, 2012

I can't count how often we suggested this already

►!RRE◄

A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday , even the Calendar says W. T. F..........

Ladders, Tournaments, Prizes for Free Hosted by FraggedNation! Click Here!
Message 15 of 38 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Feb 29, 2012

I disagree - I feel Fleet Foot is fine already even with SP in check. I get beat out in 1v1 fights against decent to good users of the boosters as their strafing throws my aim off and I can't hit them enough to slow them down.

But if everyone was given the same strafing speed of maybe FF lvl 2, and the booster removed, I'd be fine with this idea.

Message 16 of 38 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3979 posts

Feb 29, 2012

This is a none issue as far as im concerned. Just leave it as it is.

Message 17 of 38 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6452 posts

Feb 29, 2012

scootgar wrote:

This, being one of the more original ideas to have been posted since the release of the game, should get a forum section all its own.  Howcome no one else came up with this idea?

Came the last night of sadness, And it was clear she couldn't go on, Then the door was open and the wind appeared, The candles blew then disappeared, The curtains flew then he appeared...saying "Don't be afraid..."
"Too afraid to put up a fight they shackle her wrists; it's too late to resist. Scanned for weapons and transmitters, sold at auction to the highest bidder, that's the way it goes."
Angels stole the show. The roaring Seraph, singing Thunder, called the mothers' children home.
Nothing is as cruel as the righteousness of innocents, With automatic weapons and a gospel of the truth.

Have you never read one of Triple's posts? It's in like every other one.

Message 18 of 38 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6452 posts

Feb 29, 2012

GMRcris wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The FAL-SS used to dominate Uncharted 3, then it took a 1.03 LiveUpdate TO THE FACE!

lol no. If anything blind-fire should get nerfed even further. Blind-fire should be a last resort tactic, not a "that is my tactic" thing. The more this game encourages actually aiming over hip-firing the better? Or would you disagree?

If only more people felt this way about blindfire... or at least some of the programmers at ND.

Message 19 of 38 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4225 posts

Feb 29, 2012

FredFai wrote:

HIhi2442 wrote:

I don't think anyone should listen to you since you have 2500 quits...

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>< Alberta, Canada -7GMT. ~~ PAX G-MAL, Naughty Dog Para 9, Cloaked, Monkey Man, Shottie/T-Bolt. ~~ I hate trolls. ~~ G-MAL only needs it's Stopping Power reduced by 5%. ░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░ ░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄░░░░ ░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█░░░ ░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░█░░ ░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░░█░ █░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒░█ █░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█ ░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█░ ░░█░░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█░░ ░░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█░░░ ░░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████░█░░ ░░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█░░ ░░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░█░ ░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░█░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░█░░ 

Dude, that wasn't necessary.

If the stopping power will be tweaked on strafing, then FF have to be tweaked. It will be OP once again.

I edited the post.

Message 20 of 38 (8 Views)
0 Likes