Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
6002 posts

Re: SUPPORT -- M-32 Hammer Adjustment

Mar 28, 2013

Monochrome_F3ar wrote:
I did. Dont understand how hard it is to just fire 2 shots. Do people really hold down L1 when using the Hammer?

it's not that. Many people waste a 3rd shot when shooting because they hold down the R1 button a slight millesecond longer and burst out the 3rd shot.

Is it really so much a problem if this is fixed?

photo Sniper.png
Message 21 of 27 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

Mar 28, 2013

Monochrome_F3ar wrote:
I did. Dont understand how hard it is to just fire 2 shots. Do people really hold down L1 when using the Hammer?

Most of the time it isn't. But nobody uses the automatic capability at all, and the only time it is used it's used on accident, and that's the problem. THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO DON'T EVEN KNOW IT'S FULLY AUTOMATIC. I only realised it a couple of months ago myself, and I've had this game for 13 months. The end result is a waste of ammo, and it only has four shells. Besides, who wants a gun to be fully auto with only 4 bullets? The only people who use it "fully automatically" did so on accident. And that happens enough to be annoying. Usually it isn't a problem at all, but there are times when it is a problem and there is no (absolutely no) reason to have a problem at all (if ND would make it semi automatic). 

Let me pose a hypothetical question. If the M32 WAS semi automatic, would you like or be able to use it better if it were fully automatic?

If no, then you're just neutral and don't really care either way. So you wouldn't be OPPOSED to it being switched to semi auto. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you just think that there's no reason to switch so why would you do it. And I'm telling you that there is a small reason to switch and no reason not to. 

So much text for such a subtle point... :smileyindifferent:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Message 22 of 27 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Mar 28, 2013

I think chat and discuss the game settings its something very nice.
But let's face reality. Nothing will change in this game.
Nothing! Ooops, there is an exception ....... tournament things :smileymad:

Message 23 of 27 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Mar 28, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

it's not that. Many people waste a 3rd shot when shooting because they hold down the R1 button a slight millesecond longer and burst out the 3rd shot.

That's exactly what happens to me almost every time I use the Hammer.

I love this thread. I can't stop laughing, because I am one of the idiots who didn't even know the Hammer was auto until reading this thread.

Message 24 of 27 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

Mar 28, 2013

Blood_Meridian wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

That's exactly what happens to me almost every time I use the Hammer.

I love this thread. I can't stop laughing, because I am one of the idiots who didn't even know the Hammer was auto until reading this thread.

I literally had to "experiment" in co-op to confirm this when I first figured it out. And that was only like two months ago. We should do some kind of poll to see how many people actually know that that the M32 is full auto. If nothing else this thread is an awareness thread. :smileyvery-happy: :smileywink:

Message 25 of 27 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
447 posts

Mar 28, 2013

stayFROST-E wrote:

Monochrome_F3ar wrote:

Most of the time it isn't. But nobody uses the automatic capability at all, and the only time it is used it's used on accident, and that's the problem. THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO DON'T EVEN KNOW IT'S FULLY AUTOMATIC. I only realised it a couple of months ago myself, and I've had this game for 13 months. The end result is a waste of ammo, and it only has four shells. Besides, who wants a gun to be fully auto with only 4 bullets? The only people who use it "fully automatically" did so on accident. And that happens enough to be annoying. Usually it isn't a problem at all, but there are times when it is a problem and there is no (absolutely no) reason to have a problem at all (if ND would make it semi automatic). 

Let me pose a hypothetical question. If the M32 WAS semi automatic, would you like or be able to use it better if it were fully automatic?

If no, then you're just neutral and don't really care either way. So you wouldn't be OPPOSED to it being switched to semi auto. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you just think that there's no reason to switch so why would you do it. And I'm telling you that there is a small reason to switch and no reason not to. 

So much text for such a subtle point... :smileyindifferent:

I really wouldnt care if it wasnt Automatic.   I like firing my shots one at a time.   Sometimes though I get erratic and fire everywhere and kill everything i can....even teammates...

I know you're looking at my posts GS2
Message 26 of 27 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

Mar 30, 2013

Monochrome_F3ar wrote:

I really wouldnt care if it wasnt Automatic.   I like firing my shots one at a time.   Sometimes though I get erratic and fire everywhere and kill everything i can....even teammates...

LOL, yeah sometime I feel like doing that. I feel like this is such an easy fix, even if it's not that important. ND might actually fix this, so I'm trying to keep this thread alive. 

Message 27 of 27 (90 Views)
0 Likes