Reply
Highlighted
Jul 09 2012
By: tripleWRECK Fender Bender 3247 posts
Offline

SUPPORT the UC3 Community! [VIDEO]

[ Edited ]
178 replies 1150 views Edited Jul 9, 2012

 

thread banner final.png

 

 

 

We'll keep this simple and straight to the point: if you care about Uncharted's multiplayer please watch this video in its entirety. When you are finished, sign this petition: LINK

 

 

 

Full-sized version (recommended)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zcu4kEYXvoo

 

 

We'd also appreciate it if you shared both this video and the petition with as many people as possible. 

 

Thanks for watching, showing your support, and we encourage you to discuss the topic (both here and in the video comments)!

 

 

~ tW / sQuiiDx

Message 1 of 179 (1,150 Views)
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
19749 posts
 

Re: PETITION: Support the UC3 Community! [VIDEO]

Jul 9, 2012
Can't watch it ATM. Will watch later.

Definitely peaking my interests right now.
Message 2 of 179 (1,145 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 05/31/2009
Offline
2018 posts
 

Re: PETITION: Support the UC3 Community! [VIDEO]

Jul 9, 2012

tripleWRECK wrote:

 

thread banner final.png

 

 

 

We'll keep this simple and straight to the point: if you care about Uncharted's multiplayer please watch this video in its entirety. When you are finished, sign this petition: LINK

 

 

 

Full-sized version (recommended)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zcu4kEYXvoo

 

 

We'd also appreciate it if you shared both this video and the petition with as many people as possible. 

 

Thanks for watching, showing your support, and we encourage you to discuss the topic (both here and in the video comments)!

 

 

~ tW / sQuiiDx


It's time all our work pays off. If we can do everything we have....on our own...think about what we can do with the support of Sony and Naughty Dog. We understand it all starts and ends with Sony. 

 

Just think about what a couple of people have been able to do without the support of Sony or Naughty Dog. 

Twitter: @TryceUp

USN 04-08
Message 3 of 179 (1,127 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 12/29/2003
Online
12430 posts
 

Re: PETITION: Support the UC3 Community! [VIDEO]

[ Edited ]
Jul 9, 2012

tripleWRECK wrote:

 

Full-sized version (recommended)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zcu4kEYXvoo


 

You should be able to adjust the size of the videos that you embed in the PlayStation Community Forums, tW. Smiley Happy

 

After you insert your video and click the "Preview" icon you should see options for Video Size (Small, Medium, and Large) and Video Alignment (Left, Inline, and Right). Your video will be "Small" by default if you do not adjust its size before you click the "Insert Video" icon.

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 4 of 179 (1,120 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
19749 posts
 

Re: PETITION: Support the UC3 Community! [VIDEO]

Jul 9, 2012

SweetPoison13 wrote:

tripleWRECK wrote:

 

Full-sized version (recommended)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zcu4kEYXvoo


 

You should be able to adjust the size of the videos that you embed in the PlayStation Community Forums, tW. After you insert your video and click the "Preview" icon you should see options for Video Size (Small, Medium, and Large) and Video Alignment (Left, Inline, and Right). Your video will be "Small" by default if you do not adjust its size before you click the "Insert Video" icon.



The "Large" option seems to be a regular sized Youtube video on here from experience.

Message 5 of 179 (1,115 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: PETITION: Support the UC3 Community! [VIDEO]

[ Edited ]
Jul 9, 2012

I don't mean to shoot this thread down, but you might want to edit "Petition" out of the title. Petitions or any sort of protest aren't allowed on the Sony forums. Would hate to see this locked because of that :/

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 6 of 179 (1,095 Views)
Naughty Paw
Registered: 05/31/2009
Offline
2018 posts
 

Re: PETITION: Support the UC3 Community! [VIDEO]

[ Edited ]
Jul 9, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

I don't mean to shoot this thread down, but you might want to edit "Petition" out of the title. Petitions or any sort of protest aren't allowed on the Sony forums. Would hate to see this locked because of that :/


It would be sad and in return create a metaphoric overtone to the whole situation. I'm sure triple will be along to "PC" the title. 

Twitter: @TryceUp

USN 04-08
Message 7 of 179 (1,086 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
19749 posts
 

Re: PETITION: Support the UC3 Community! [VIDEO]

Jul 9, 2012
Watched the video.

Yes please.

Petition signed. Happy days.
Message 8 of 179 (1,063 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/11/2008
Offline
10160 posts
 

Re: SUPPORT the UC3 Community! [VIDEO]

Jul 9, 2012

Interesting video prOWNED and Squiid. 

 

I'll be interested in seeing what comes of it. 

Message 9 of 179 (1,035 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/24/2011
Offline
4327 posts
 

Re: SUPPORT the UC3 Community! [VIDEO]

Jul 9, 2012
Signed. Uncharted FTW.

I was wondering about something related to tournaments... It's just a thought though.

Does anyone remember 3TDM tournament that have been planned but never began?

http://www.naughtydog.com/site/post/naughty_dog_community_forum_contests/

Then Fadi002 mentioned tournaments in the next big new patch...

Is it possible that Sony could be involved?
Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 10 of 179 (1,034 Views)